YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Valentines Day STEM Book House Cleaning nerdculture nerdculture nerdculture  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis La La Land Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon STEM

Size: Pack of 1|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,839 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,258 reviews
on February 19, 2015
The bowls are really cute, but if you're buying them to prevent your toddler from sending food flying all over your floor, look elsewhere. My 12 month old can get the bowl's suction free in less than 1 second.
review image
on January 3, 2014
I ordered this set because I really wanted lids for all 3 bowls. I had previously gotten a set with only 1 lid. I saw this one...it was a little more expensive so I assumed that must be for the lids? Nope - this only came with 1 lid as well. I went back and checked the description and promised in the description was 3 lids. Lies. :-(.
on May 11, 2011
I bought these bowls for my 10 month old twins, and unlike everyone else has stated, they do stick to my sons' high chairs. After reading the reviews, I was really scared to buy these, but I am glad that I did because they worked great for my boys. Maybe the difference is the type of high chair, I have the space saver kind that straps to a regular adult chair rather than a full-sized one. Now granted once your child watches you lift the bowl of the tray he will evenually learn to do it too, but until then this is working out great for me.
on April 25, 2016
I purchased these bowls because my 4 month old started eating solids. They worked great at first but then… they sucked (actually the opposite)—they stopped sucking! Now imagine putting a regular non-stick bowl of oatmeal on the table in front of your baby and see what happens… OATMEAL EVERYWHERE! That’s exactly what happened to me one night because his bowl decided not to stick to his Bumbo tray. He picked up the bowl with no problem at all and waved the bowl around and I had quite the mess to clean up.
PROS:
Super cute bowls with bright colors
CONS:
Stopped suctioning to table after the first few uses which makes it pretty… useless
OVERALL:
I loved these bowls at first. We took his first “oatmeal experience” photos with these bowls and they are bright and cute and looked good in the photos but then they just stopped suctioning. I used the smallest of the 3 bowls first and after a couple uses it stopped suctioning. So I moved on to the next size and it suctioned great until after a few uses and then I tried the biggest and yada yada yada same thing again… So it looks like these bowls work great until they are washed and they tend to lose their suction..? I don’t know. I still use them but I keep the bowl down by me where my baby can’t reach it…
review image review image review image
on January 3, 2007
The suction on these bowls is so weak that the baby pulled it off the highchair and dumped the contents in a few seconds flat. They do come in lovely colors, though.
on June 25, 2015
These do not suction to anything for more than a few seconds. I wouldn't recommend trying these. They have just been frustrating and worthless except as regular bowls with lids.
review image
on October 30, 2013
This came with only one lid instead of the three lids pictured. I had specifically ordered this item, not the one that other sellers had with the one lid. This one was higher priced as well. False advertising.

Amazon won't let me return the item, I keep getting sent to a link that says "you need to contact customer service" and when I click that, it starts all over from the first screen.
on October 25, 2016
I have used these bowls with both my kids. They are awesome. They stick to the high chair so baby cannot pull it and throw food everywhere. My 4 year old still likes to use these bowl on our glass coffee table so he doesn't accidentally spill whatever snack he has in his bowl. They are durable, and go in the dishwasher easily. There's another set that comes with lids also that I have. I LOVE The lids. They are leak proof and I will often take baby food with me on the go in these bowls
on December 27, 2016
OMG why didn't I read the reviews when I added this to baby's 1st birthday wish list!?! They totally DO NOT stick. Total waste of time and money on these when I desperately needed strong suction power. As related by other reviews. The suction power either doesn't work at all...as in not at all on two of our Phil and Ted's highchair tables and only for a few seconds on a flat kitchen IKEA table. So basically useless for feeding the Queen of Destruction as she has a knack for taking all feeding utensils and flinging them to high heaven. To boot...everyone said they came with a lid or three lids...how about no lid. Yup, our sealed package came back with no lid. What on earth am I supposed to use these for now? Sigh. We love this brand but this is a serious fail on their product management/quality management. Two stars for the fact that I like the brand and they are cute, if you like Elmo colors that is.
on August 1, 2014
I bought these bowls almost 2 months ago, as we're encouraging our DS to feed himself.

1. I like that they come in different sizes. I feel like we can 'move down a size' as he gets more sure of himself.

2. I'm not a fan of the handles on the sides. I certainly don't need them. My DS can remove the bowls from his high chair, and he uses the handles to do so. I'll be looking for another set without the handles.

3. The suction cups aren't that great. I find myself having to reattach the bowl several times. I didn't expect them to be so suctioned I had trouble removing them, but I can't help but feel that because my DS removes them so often the suction has worn down faster than normal.

All in all the bowls are OK. Perhaps if you start your child on the path to self feeding earlier than we did they would be better, but I won't recommend them to parents with older children.