Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on February 19, 2015
The bowls are really cute, but if you're buying them to prevent your toddler from sending food flying all over your floor, look elsewhere. My 12 month old can get the bowl's suction free in less than 1 second.
review image
0Comment| 150 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 3, 2015
Don't pay the premium for the suction, it's not worth it. I wish I could give negative stars. Just use some sturdy bowls and some gentle, consistent discipline. You can't buy your way out of this phase.
review image
22 comments| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 27, 2015
These are what you would except of "suction" bowls at the ready of eager, curious and curiously strong toddlers - either flying or spilling of its contents. Of course if you have an uber well behaved little one then sure, these would be perfect! I gave them 3 stars because realistically, they stay in place maybe slightly longer than a normal non-suction bowl would, and the little dude seems pretty entertained by them. I don't believe they are microwave safe which just created one extra dish I need to wash and only the smallest bowl has a lid - which makes storing/cleaning even more of an "issue" since i need to either put plastic wrap on tap or put it in a different bowl that does have a lid. I know, these are huge issues (just kidding) but they deserve to be mentioned none the less. Last thing - buy these at wal mart. I saw them there for 4-5 bucks less than on amazon.
on November 12, 2017
These were a total disappointment. From day one, they didn't stick to any surface for more than 30-60 seconds which means I could never let my grabby 1-year-old use these without my completely involved supervision. It's also a bit lame that they don't come with lids, but that's something I knew going into it at the time. I'm still using them as small bowls for now, but I fully intend on buying a different set/brand that comes with lids and will hope they actually stay sucked down to a surface.
Since the product itself seems to have changed over time depending on when you order this: for the record, we bought these October 2017 as three different sized suction bowls, no lids (not the bowls with the white sides).
on March 22, 2017
These are cool, but my toddler can really easily break the suction. They do not stick at all to the wooden high chair, even if you use water, and our plastic one they suction great to but he still can easily release the suction. The bowl itself functions fine, no holes or anything ha... I know this wasn't an attempt to re-invent the suction cup, but I expected that a toddler couldn't figure out how to pick the bowl up. That's the whole idea, right? :)
on April 6, 2015
I loved the concept of these suction bowls as I'm trying to get my daughter used to dishes and utensils. At first, I was excited because she loved reaching into the bowl to get her food out. Unfortunately, my excitement faded quick when I turned around to see that she got the bowl unsuctioned and her food was everywhere. I'm not sure if there's a certain surface that these work best on but for me, they didn't stay suctioned to her walker tray or her highchair tray. So I'm pretty disappointed. I'll save them for when she's a little older and see if my opinion changes when she's not trying to lift the bowls.
on July 15, 2017
Giving 5 stars because i have an almost 2 year old who is really strong and could not lift this from the table after trying his best, (it was fun watching) but he is also a smart little guy and within a min figured out that sliding it to edge of the table it pops off. So using it on a high-chair with rasied edges works better.
on April 22, 2017
Well on the positive side, they are very cute. Unfortunately they are going to be unusable for their intended purpose because my 11 month old (who is small for her age) was able to pull it off 3 times in the course of 5-10 minutes. So if you are looking for cute bowls, by all means buy it! But the suction just isn't very strong.
on January 17, 2016
These are really cute and the three sizes are nice, but they cannot go in the microwave, so you have to heat up food in one dish, then transfer it to this...dirtying up two dishes for no reason. Also the suction cups are nearly useless. It comes up extremely easy - my 12 month old has zero problem popping this right up...throwing peas everywhere... and even when she doesn't pull it up, it slowly detaches on its own. I am going to try another brand cause I do really need bowls like this.
on April 21, 2015
I really wanted to love these. I expected them to stay put so my child could eat without his bowl sliding around, but so far they haven't helped at all with that. He sort of pokes them with his utensils, and the bottom pops right off whatever it is suctioned to. These don't stack very nicely with my other bowls, and I'm contemplating just getting rid of them because they don't do what I needed them to do, and I rarely use them. They also only come with the one lid, which I knew when I got them, but that's a little bit annoying because it's only the small bowl that has a lid. I don't know how well the lid works because I need more food than what this little bowl carries. This was a complete waste of money for me...