Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 19, 2015
The bowls are really cute, but if you're buying them to prevent your toddler from sending food flying all over your floor, look elsewhere. My 12 month old can get the bowl's suction free in less than 1 second.
review image
0Comment| 134 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 3, 2015
Don't pay the premium for the suction, it's not worth it. I wish I could give negative stars. Just use some sturdy bowls and some gentle, consistent discipline. You can't buy your way out of this phase.
review image
22 comments| 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I have used these bowls with both my kids. They are awesome. They stick to the high chair so baby cannot pull it and throw food everywhere. My 4 year old still likes to use these bowl on our glass coffee table so he doesn't accidentally spill whatever snack he has in his bowl. They are durable, and go in the dishwasher easily. There's another set that comes with lids also that I have. I LOVE The lids. They are leak proof and I will often take baby food with me on the go in these bowls
on June 11, 2016
The suction cups hold well on a high chair, counter, etc. I appreciate the 3 sizes as well, would like to see multi-packs in the large size, to use in food prep, actually. LOL Arrived 2 days after ordering, in perfect condition. I am usually irritated by the type of packaging that all small items seem to come in, the plastic encased in cardboard kind of packaging, HOWEVER, I turned this over to find a way to open it and, VOILA, a tab pops up and it opens quickly. No going for scissors or a knife to pry it open. A small thing, but it was fun to find that thoughtful tab!
on April 24, 2014
My son is super messy when it comes to eating so we thought these bowls would make a big difference. It sort of did help with the transition from high chair eating to eating from a bowl but overall he still made a mess. It did help though with clean up in the sense that he could not throw the bowl off the highchair so easily. The only thing I don't like about these bowls is that they are not microwavable, or at least I have not read that it is so if you're serving hot food you would microwave in something else and then have to put it in the bowl. I do like the set and the different sizes which helps and now my son is more comfortable using other bowls and plates but we still watch him because I think he's at that cause and effect stage where he drops the bowl, we pick it up and then drops the bowl and we pick it up and then this happens again so if you have one of those little rascals these bowls do make it a little easier to dampen this repetitious and messy cycle. Good luck mommies and daddies
on August 27, 2015
These are what you would except of "suction" bowls at the ready of eager, curious and curiously strong toddlers - either flying or spilling of its contents. Of course if you have an uber well behaved little one then sure, these would be perfect! I gave them 3 stars because realistically, they stay in place maybe slightly longer than a normal non-suction bowl would, and the little dude seems pretty entertained by them. I don't believe they are microwave safe which just created one extra dish I need to wash and only the smallest bowl has a lid - which makes storing/cleaning even more of an "issue" since i need to either put plastic wrap on tap or put it in a different bowl that does have a lid. I know, these are huge issues (just kidding) but they deserve to be mentioned none the less. Last thing - buy these at wal mart. I saw them there for 4-5 bucks less than on amazon.
on December 29, 2016
I love these bowls!! Our 9 month old is eating puréed food twice a day mixed with rice cereal so we need appropriately sized dishes to mix in and feed him out of. These bowls are perfect to suction to his highchair tray to keep finger foods fairly contained but mostly easier for him to grab while he's learning. The varying sizes help pick the right size for whatever puréed foods were giving him. Super cute, the suction works and they are easily stackable to save space in the cupboard!
on August 18, 2016
These bowls do what they are supposed to do but beware, they DO NOT WORK ON POROUS SURFACES or hardwood floors. The suction cups work pretty well on our table and on her high chair but when we're giving her some fruit as a snack and add put this on the floor all the suction cups do is give the bowl a sturdy base - which is not a bad thing - but there is no suction. Also, they take up some space when storing them, and for those two reasons I had to take a star away. They are however really good bowls.
on April 30, 2015
The suction is weak and only one of the bowls comes with a lid. Also the bowls are mostly a bit on the small side. It's just a bit frustrating; I usually use the largest bowl for mixing my 1 year old's rice cereal mixes, but I can only use the smallest bowl for transporting, because it's the only one with a lid! Ridiculous! The lid seals tightly and well, though, so at least that's nice. All in all, I just felt this were close to great, but just not quite perfect.
The suction definitely seats better if it's wet, though, but it's still weak enough my 14 month old can eventually peel it off and fling it, which leaves a lot to be desired!
on August 26, 2015
I knew when I bought these bowls that they came with only one lid, but now that I have them, I wish all the bowls had lids. They are fairly stable on the high chair, but the suction cup bottom is simply a challenge for the baby. The very wiggly 10-month old boy rises to the challenge of the suction cups. When they release, it's Cherios everywhere. We no longer press them down, but their wide bottom does help stabilize them. We frequently find that a favorite food yesterday is not today's favorite, and we must put the food in another bowl with a lid to pop it into the fridge. More dirty dishes!. Otherwise, it's a nice bowl set.