Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,058 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,498 reviews
on February 19, 2015
The bowls are really cute, but if you're buying them to prevent your toddler from sending food flying all over your floor, look elsewhere. My 12 month old can get the bowl's suction free in less than 1 second.
review image
0Comment| 115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 1, 2016
We have twins and were very excited to order these. I thought i would finally not have them throwing their bowls in the floor. But unfortunately they don't work. I have two sets i ordered and none of them stay put. The babies manage to get them off and dump them. I've tried everything to get them to stick, short of super glue, but the suction does not keep them on the trays.
on January 3, 2014
I ordered this set because I really wanted lids for all 3 bowls. I had previously gotten a set with only 1 lid. I saw this one...it was a little more expensive so I assumed that must be for the lids? Nope - this only came with 1 lid as well. I went back and checked the description and promised in the description was 3 lids. Lies. :-(.
on September 8, 2015
These are just OK.

Pros:
-Three pack! Because one or two are always in the sink or dishwasher
-Suction cups - help stabilize the bowl on the high chair, a non-slip feature
-Bright colors

Cons:
-The suction cup doesn't always work. Like I said, it’s a non-slip feature, not a guaranteed to stay put feature. If you turn your back, your baby has likely taken control of the bowl.
-Not microwave safe (due to suction cups on the bottom)
-Three pack of bowls, yet only one lid is provided (smallest blue bowl only)

There is nothing overly impressive about these. They stay put if you're constantly putting pressure on the bowl. They keep them from sliding off the high chair (as my baby likes to take his hand and swipe whatever is in front of him off the side). But they come off pretty easily. I found that the [ASIN:B006W79MAY mOmma bowl] stays put better due to the weight (its water filled to keep the food warm), and at least at his age, he can't fling it
on June 28, 2017
I bought these same bowls for my last child a few years ago. They were great...these are not.
They do not suction to the highchair top at all. Especially the larger bowl. When stuck down you can watch it just pick right back up completely defeating the purpose of it having a suction cup at the bottom. The smallest bowl sticks a little better but still...not great. The last set of bowls I purchased had lids. These do not. I had planned to store one in my diaper bag with cheerios to bring to restaurants and again... the no lids kind of defeats the purpose for why I brought them. The rim is exactly the same as the older ones purchased so I know they would still fit the original style lid that came with them. Maybe the company thought they were too expensive to produce the lids?
on December 27, 2016
OMG why didn't I read the reviews when I added this to baby's 1st birthday wish list!?! They totally DO NOT stick. Total waste of time and money on these when I desperately needed strong suction power. As related by other reviews. The suction power either doesn't work at all...as in not at all on two of our Phil and Ted's highchair tables and only for a few seconds on a flat kitchen IKEA table. So basically useless for feeding the Queen of Destruction as she has a knack for taking all feeding utensils and flinging them to high heaven. To boot...everyone said they came with a lid or three lids...how about no lid. Yup, our sealed package came back with no lid. What on earth am I supposed to use these for now? Sigh. We love this brand but this is a serious fail on their product management/quality management. Two stars for the fact that I like the brand and they are cute, if you like Elmo colors that is.
on January 28, 2017
We have an almost 2 year old toddler who thinks that when he is done with something he should throw it on the floor. The dogs are getting fat from eating everything that ends up there. I originally bought these at a local store and loved them so much I bought more from Amazon. They stick great to the tray of his high chair. He can occasionally get the plates up but he has to really pull hard and it takes a while. Overall, they work great. They are microwave safe and have gone through dishwasher several times with no problems. Only con, and it is a little one, is that they scratch easily. If something needs to be cut up, do it before you put it on the plate. Not a big deal for us and not enough of a con to even deduct a star. Highly recommend.
on June 25, 2015
These do not suction to anything for more than a few seconds. I wouldn't recommend trying these. They have just been frustrating and worthless except as regular bowls with lids.
review image
I have used these bowls with both my kids. They are awesome. They stick to the high chair so baby cannot pull it and throw food everywhere. My 4 year old still likes to use these bowl on our glass coffee table so he doesn't accidentally spill whatever snack he has in his bowl. They are durable, and go in the dishwasher easily. There's another set that comes with lids also that I have. I LOVE The lids. They are leak proof and I will often take baby food with me on the go in these bowls
on March 18, 2014
We had this almost identical set from 4 years ago for my son, same color, same design, same three sizes, ect. Each bowl came with a fitting lid, and these bowls never leaks if the lid is put on correctly. I still uses these bowls in my son's lunch box sometimes for fruits, cheese, or snacks- they makes no mess! The only problem is sometimes the lid gets too tight and my son need to ask teacher to help him open.

I recently purchased another set, and was expecting receiving the same stuff. Wrong- the set Munchkin sells now only comes with a lid for the smallest bowl!! So you will have two other bowls with no lids. It's kind of disappointing, because without the lid, they can't be used as travel containers anymore, and as a mom, having a bowl-like container at hand is always convenient.

The suction doesn't really work well. The bowl pops up easily, and I have to pay attention on it and push the bowl back down once I see it up. But I will say in general, these bowls still works better than those bowls and plates with a ring of rubber resistance slip design on the bottom. If you are looking for a nice suction bowl, Boon Catch Bowl with Spill Catcher works very nicely for us.

In general, these are good feeding bowls for toddlers.