Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 19, 2015
The bowls are really cute, but if you're buying them to prevent your toddler from sending food flying all over your floor, look elsewhere. My 12 month old can get the bowl's suction free in less than 1 second.
review image
0Comment| 140 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 3, 2015
Don't pay the premium for the suction, it's not worth it. I wish I could give negative stars. Just use some sturdy bowls and some gentle, consistent discipline. You can't buy your way out of this phase.
review image
22 comments| 84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I have used these bowls with both my kids. They are awesome. They stick to the high chair so baby cannot pull it and throw food everywhere. My 4 year old still likes to use these bowl on our glass coffee table so he doesn't accidentally spill whatever snack he has in his bowl. They are durable, and go in the dishwasher easily. There's another set that comes with lids also that I have. I LOVE The lids. They are leak proof and I will often take baby food with me on the go in these bowls
on June 11, 2016
The suction cups hold well on a high chair, counter, etc. I appreciate the 3 sizes as well, would like to see multi-packs in the large size, to use in food prep, actually. LOL Arrived 2 days after ordering, in perfect condition. I am usually irritated by the type of packaging that all small items seem to come in, the plastic encased in cardboard kind of packaging, HOWEVER, I turned this over to find a way to open it and, VOILA, a tab pops up and it opens quickly. No going for scissors or a knife to pry it open. A small thing, but it was fun to find that thoughtful tab!
on April 24, 2014
My son is super messy when it comes to eating so we thought these bowls would make a big difference. It sort of did help with the transition from high chair eating to eating from a bowl but overall he still made a mess. It did help though with clean up in the sense that he could not throw the bowl off the highchair so easily. The only thing I don't like about these bowls is that they are not microwavable, or at least I have not read that it is so if you're serving hot food you would microwave in something else and then have to put it in the bowl. I do like the set and the different sizes which helps and now my son is more comfortable using other bowls and plates but we still watch him because I think he's at that cause and effect stage where he drops the bowl, we pick it up and then drops the bowl and we pick it up and then this happens again so if you have one of those little rascals these bowls do make it a little easier to dampen this repetitious and messy cycle. Good luck mommies and daddies
on August 27, 2015
These are what you would except of "suction" bowls at the ready of eager, curious and curiously strong toddlers - either flying or spilling of its contents. Of course if you have an uber well behaved little one then sure, these would be perfect! I gave them 3 stars because realistically, they stay in place maybe slightly longer than a normal non-suction bowl would, and the little dude seems pretty entertained by them. I don't believe they are microwave safe which just created one extra dish I need to wash and only the smallest bowl has a lid - which makes storing/cleaning even more of an "issue" since i need to either put plastic wrap on tap or put it in a different bowl that does have a lid. I know, these are huge issues (just kidding) but they deserve to be mentioned none the less. Last thing - buy these at wal mart. I saw them there for 4-5 bucks less than on amazon.
on April 30, 2015
The suction is weak and only one of the bowls comes with a lid. Also the bowls are mostly a bit on the small side. It's just a bit frustrating; I usually use the largest bowl for mixing my 1 year old's rice cereal mixes, but I can only use the smallest bowl for transporting, because it's the only one with a lid! Ridiculous! The lid seals tightly and well, though, so at least that's nice. All in all, I just felt this were close to great, but just not quite perfect.
The suction definitely seats better if it's wet, though, but it's still weak enough my 14 month old can eventually peel it off and fling it, which leaves a lot to be desired!
on April 10, 2016
I bought these because our baby just started to eat solid food and constantly grabbed for the bowl. The first time we used these and suctioned them to the high chair tray, she started to cry because she couldn't move the bowl. It was kind of sad to see her cry, but I was glad the food stayed in the bowl and wasn't thrown everywhere or poured down her front. We're just using the small one for now, but the bigger ones should come in handy later when we start snacks like Cheerios and other finger foods.
on April 25, 2015
LOVE LOVE LOVE these! Though, it will depend on your expectations for these. If you want to use them for a baby who grabs, picks up, and dumps out bowls, these aren't going to work for you. The suction is not strong enough to withstand any pulling or yanking, which is why I took off one star. However, my son is a year old and no longer has any interest in dumping the food out, and is starting to eat with a spoon. They are GREAT for learning how to eat with a spoon. It keeps the bowl put and doesn't move. I always put a little water on the bottom first to make sure it sticks, though. It does't stick as well when it's dry.
on August 22, 2017
I really wanted to love these. I bought them for my toddler hoping to decrease on the amount of bowls being thrown. Well it didn't work. The bowls are perfect size for littles, but the suction cup doesn't work. A quick little tug and off the tray they go. Tried the counter as well, it's a no go. I still use the bowls, but not for the same purpose I bought them.