Oil month Automotive HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on February 19, 2015
The bowls are really cute, but if you're buying them to prevent your toddler from sending food flying all over your floor, look elsewhere. My 12 month old can get the bowl's suction free in less than 1 second.
review image
0Comment| 171 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 20, 2015
My son became a picky eater right after he turned 1. Many people recommended leaving out a "grazing tray" with a variety if healthy snacks for him to pick at when he had the urge. Sounded like a good idea, but I knew that he would just throw a full "grazing tray" and make a mess. So, the logical option seemed to be a bowl with a suction cup. I was sooo excited when these bowls arrived...filled one up with pieces of apples, one with pieces of cheese, and the other with some Puffs. My boy literally pulled the off the table one by one within 45 seconds. My husband assumed I must have put them on incorrectly...I mean attaching a suction cup to a flat surface is a pretty difficult task ;) So he gathered up all the snacks and reattached all of the bowls. Less than a minute later he had the same results! (bummer because the bowls won't work, but great because at least I didn't put them on correctly). Either my son is the Incredible Hulk or these bowls need better suction cups! Oh, although I was aware that they only came with one lid, I didn't realize how absurd this was until they arrived...charge me 50 cents more and give me 3 lids! (or none)
on June 28, 2017
I bought these same bowls for my last child a few years ago. They were great...these are not.
They do not suction to the highchair top at all. Especially the larger bowl. When stuck down you can watch it just pick right back up completely defeating the purpose of it having a suction cup at the bottom. The smallest bowl sticks a little better but still...not great. The last set of bowls I purchased had lids. These do not. I had planned to store one in my diaper bag with cheerios to bring to restaurants and again... the no lids kind of defeats the purpose for why I brought them. The rim is exactly the same as the older ones purchased so I know they would still fit the original style lid that came with them. Maybe the company thought they were too expensive to produce the lids?
on October 8, 2016
Big fat 1 star. The color are super cute, the size's are awesome, the idea is GREAT, but do they actually work?!? No! I got so sick of my daughter throwing her stuff on her high chair, thought these will help in that department. They won't even suction a tiny bit to our high chair, and it's the really common space saver high chair. Although, I will say it does suction amazing to our kitchen table, but due to her special needs, she wont be sitting at the table without a high chair for a long time. she needs that tray for support. Felt like a complete waste of money.
on November 6, 2017
 The suction is strong and the products are sturdy! Very well crafted. I’m extremely impressed my lil guy couldn’t figure out how to get it off!

Updated review:
I had to take off a star because this is the scene in my kitchen every day! The bowls suction very strong to every surface BUT my cosco high chair. They feel secure at first but then a couple of minutes later he just pops it off like it was never on 😫😫
on September 8, 2015
These are just OK.

Pros:
-Three pack! Because one or two are always in the sink or dishwasher
-Suction cups - help stabilize the bowl on the high chair, a non-slip feature
-Bright colors

Cons:
-The suction cup doesn't always work. Like I said, it’s a non-slip feature, not a guaranteed to stay put feature. If you turn your back, your baby has likely taken control of the bowl.
-Not microwave safe (due to suction cups on the bottom)
-Three pack of bowls, yet only one lid is provided (smallest blue bowl only)

There is nothing overly impressive about these. They stay put if you're constantly putting pressure on the bowl. They keep them from sliding off the high chair (as my baby likes to take his hand and swipe whatever is in front of him off the side). But they come off pretty easily. I found that the [ASIN:B006W79MAY mOmma bowl] stays put better due to the weight (its water filled to keep the food warm), and at least at his age, he can't fling it
on January 7, 2018
These are fabulous! My 1.5 year old loves to throw her bowl on the floor to let us know she is finished eating. 😒 With these, the first time, she looked at me shocked that it wouldn't come up! Hahah I will say, after maybe 10 minutes, the auction loosens but it nothing that a quick push down won't fix. We have a wood table so it might work better on different mediums? Not sure.

They are also super easy to clean. A lot of dishes for the littles have little groves. This doesn't. The rubber bottom is one piece on the bowl rather than an attached suction cup so a quick wipe does the job. And the inside is smooth enough to be just as easy.

My only complaint, is that I didn't get these sooner! 😊
We bought these bowls for our almost 6-month old son who we have decided to start feeding solids to. For beginner parents like us, it's great that these come in 3 different sizes. We started using the smallest bowl since we don't want to prepare too much food for a baby that is still learning how to eat out of the bottle. The suction is works well and is a very helpful feature because the baby will surely try to grab that bowl and you don't want all that baby food flying everywhere (especially if you have carpet floors). We also love the colorful and vibrant designs which are great for stimulating babies senses.
review imagereview image
on December 27, 2016
OMG why didn't I read the reviews when I added this to baby's 1st birthday wish list!?! They totally DO NOT stick. Total waste of time and money on these when I desperately needed strong suction power. As related by other reviews. The suction power either doesn't work at all...as in not at all on two of our Phil and Ted's highchair tables and only for a few seconds on a flat kitchen IKEA table. So basically useless for feeding the Queen of Destruction as she has a knack for taking all feeding utensils and flinging them to high heaven. To boot...everyone said they came with a lid or three lids...how about no lid. Yup, our sealed package came back with no lid. What on earth am I supposed to use these for now? Sigh. We love this brand but this is a serious fail on their product management/quality management. Two stars for the fact that I like the brand and they are cute, if you like Elmo colors that is.
on February 1, 2016
We have twins and were very excited to order these. I thought i would finally not have them throwing their bowls in the floor. But unfortunately they don't work. I have two sets i ordered and none of them stay put. The babies manage to get them off and dump them. I've tried everything to get them to stick, short of super glue, but the suction does not keep them on the trays.