Workplace Solutions Best of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Stocking Stuffers hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon

Size: Pack of 1|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,785 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on February 19, 2015
The bowls are really cute, but if you're buying them to prevent your toddler from sending food flying all over your floor, look elsewhere. My 12 month old can get the bowl's suction free in less than 1 second.
review image
on January 3, 2014
I ordered this set because I really wanted lids for all 3 bowls. I had previously gotten a set with only 1 lid. I saw this one...it was a little more expensive so I assumed that must be for the lids? Nope - this only came with 1 lid as well. I went back and checked the description and promised in the description was 3 lids. Lies. :-(.
on May 11, 2011
I bought these bowls for my 10 month old twins, and unlike everyone else has stated, they do stick to my sons' high chairs. After reading the reviews, I was really scared to buy these, but I am glad that I did because they worked great for my boys. Maybe the difference is the type of high chair, I have the space saver kind that straps to a regular adult chair rather than a full-sized one. Now granted once your child watches you lift the bowl of the tray he will evenually learn to do it too, but until then this is working out great for me.
on October 30, 2013
This came with only one lid instead of the three lids pictured. I had specifically ordered this item, not the one that other sellers had with the one lid. This one was higher priced as well. False advertising.

Amazon won't let me return the item, I keep getting sent to a link that says "you need to contact customer service" and when I click that, it starts all over from the first screen.
on January 3, 2007
The suction on these bowls is so weak that the baby pulled it off the highchair and dumped the contents in a few seconds flat. They do come in lovely colors, though.
on February 1, 2016
We have twins and were very excited to order these. I thought i would finally not have them throwing their bowls in the floor. But unfortunately they don't work. I have two sets i ordered and none of them stay put. The babies manage to get them off and dump them. I've tried everything to get them to stick, short of super glue, but the suction does not keep them on the trays.
on December 18, 2015
For a number one best seller I expected more. Let's start by getting rid of all pictures with lids and any reference to lids in the customer questions. It is December 2015 and there are NO lids. There might have been 3 lids in 2012 and 1 lid in 2013 but clearly the product has changed multiple times but the pictures have not. Amazon, make this seller update their pictures to match their description. Beyond that, it is what it is. A cheap solution to stick a bowl on a flat surface that has to be pressed down every so often.
on June 21, 2016
They're just okay. After looking others over, I realize for the price I should have gotten some with lids. The suction isn't all that great but the bowls are just perfect for a little one. My main complaint is that they can't be microwaved. Consider this before you buy because I didn't and pretty much all of our baby food has to be de-thawed and we don't have the time (like I'm sure most of you don't) to wait for it naturally.
on June 25, 2015
These do not suction to anything for more than a few seconds. I wouldn't recommend trying these. They have just been frustrating and worthless except as regular bowls with lids.
review image
on May 24, 2016
2 set we purchased in 3 years. 1 set lasted that long. Minor fading and the bottom suction went around close to the 3rd year. Key is don't wash in dish washer cause the heat will warp the bottom and there goes your suction. Wish they sold them with tops also as part of the package. Overall please that we bought them again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.