Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 1,859 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,272 reviews
on February 19, 2015
The bowls are really cute, but if you're buying them to prevent your toddler from sending food flying all over your floor, look elsewhere. My 12 month old can get the bowl's suction free in less than 1 second.
review image
on February 20, 2015
My son became a picky eater right after he turned 1. Many people recommended leaving out a "grazing tray" with a variety if healthy snacks for him to pick at when he had the urge. Sounded like a good idea, but I knew that he would just throw a full "grazing tray" and make a mess. So, the logical option seemed to be a bowl with a suction cup. I was sooo excited when these bowls arrived...filled one up with pieces of apples, one with pieces of cheese, and the other with some Puffs. My boy literally pulled the off the table one by one within 45 seconds. My husband assumed I must have put them on incorrectly...I mean attaching a suction cup to a flat surface is a pretty difficult task ;) So he gathered up all the snacks and reattached all of the bowls. Less than a minute later he had the same results! (bummer because the bowls won't work, but great because at least I didn't put them on correctly). Either my son is the Incredible Hulk or these bowls need better suction cups! Oh, although I was aware that they only came with one lid, I didn't realize how absurd this was until they arrived...charge me 50 cents more and give me 3 lids! (or none)
on January 3, 2014
I ordered this set because I really wanted lids for all 3 bowls. I had previously gotten a set with only 1 lid. I saw this one...it was a little more expensive so I assumed that must be for the lids? Nope - this only came with 1 lid as well. I went back and checked the description and promised in the description was 3 lids. Lies. :-(.
on March 13, 2017
I love these bowls because of the different sizes and sturdiness of them. I will tell you that the suction does not work on high chair trays, however, I have yet to find a suction bowl that actually does. It DOES, however, work on plates! So I usually will use the bowl for pastas, and then suction it to the plate for my 2 and 3 year old. This way when you use the spoon, it doesn't slide all over the place! Excellent buy for the price!

PROS:
Price
Suction to plates
Sizes
Good weight to them

CONS:
Doesn't suction to high chair tray

I paid for this product, please let me know if you this review was helpful :)
on June 25, 2015
These do not suction to anything for more than a few seconds. I wouldn't recommend trying these. They have just been frustrating and worthless except as regular bowls with lids.
review image
on April 25, 2016
I purchased these bowls because my 4 month old started eating solids. They worked great at first but then… they sucked (actually the opposite)—they stopped sucking! Now imagine putting a regular non-stick bowl of oatmeal on the table in front of your baby and see what happens… OATMEAL EVERYWHERE! That’s exactly what happened to me one night because his bowl decided not to stick to his Bumbo tray. He picked up the bowl with no problem at all and waved the bowl around and I had quite the mess to clean up.
PROS:
Super cute bowls with bright colors
CONS:
Stopped suctioning to table after the first few uses which makes it pretty… useless
OVERALL:
I loved these bowls at first. We took his first “oatmeal experience” photos with these bowls and they are bright and cute and looked good in the photos but then they just stopped suctioning. I used the smallest of the 3 bowls first and after a couple uses it stopped suctioning. So I moved on to the next size and it suctioned great until after a few uses and then I tried the biggest and yada yada yada same thing again… So it looks like these bowls work great until they are washed and they tend to lose their suction..? I don’t know. I still use them but I keep the bowl down by me where my baby can’t reach it…
review image review image review image
on March 22, 2017
These are cool, but my toddler can really easily break the suction. They do not stick at all to the wooden high chair, even if you use water, and our plastic one they suction great to but he still can easily release the suction. The bowl itself functions fine, no holes or anything ha... I know this wasn't an attempt to re-invent the suction cup, but I expected that a toddler couldn't figure out how to pick the bowl up. That's the whole idea, right? :)
on August 24, 2016
I like that they came in three different sizes and have handles, but they are only okay. They whole purpose for buying them was to suction it to the surface of my child's eating space so she does not just toss the bowl on the floor when she is done eating, but they do not suction well to any surface we have tried it on and have tried every trick to get them to stay. Pretty disappointed in the purchase as a whole and still end up with wet cereal on the floor. They are however, very durable even when thrown onto concrete.
on August 1, 2014
I bought these bowls almost 2 months ago, as we're encouraging our DS to feed himself.

1. I like that they come in different sizes. I feel like we can 'move down a size' as he gets more sure of himself.

2. I'm not a fan of the handles on the sides. I certainly don't need them. My DS can remove the bowls from his high chair, and he uses the handles to do so. I'll be looking for another set without the handles.

3. The suction cups aren't that great. I find myself having to reattach the bowl several times. I didn't expect them to be so suctioned I had trouble removing them, but I can't help but feel that because my DS removes them so often the suction has worn down faster than normal.

All in all the bowls are OK. Perhaps if you start your child on the path to self feeding earlier than we did they would be better, but I won't recommend them to parents with older children.
on March 7, 2017
These work okay and the colors are fun for little ones, but the suction does not hold all that well. My nephew is able to pop these right off the highchair. Great for dry snacks, not so great when there is liquids or messy things inside if your toddler throws them off the high chair.