Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on February 19, 2015
The bowls are really cute, but if you're buying them to prevent your toddler from sending food flying all over your floor, look elsewhere. My 12 month old can get the bowl's suction free in less than 1 second.
review image
0Comment| 158 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 6, 2017
How is this what was advertised!? They don't come with any lids at all. Opened one to see if they had lids hidden somewhere and they dont. Theese are nothing like the picture. This might have been fine if this is what was in the picture but I was specifically looking for the bowls in the product picture. EXTREMELY DISSAPOINTED IN THE COMPANY FOR TRYING TO PASS THIS OFF AND FOR BERING SHADY! unreal.
on October 8, 2016
Big fat 1 star. The color are super cute, the size's are awesome, the idea is GREAT, but do they actually work?!? No! I got so sick of my daughter throwing her stuff on her high chair, thought these will help in that department. They won't even suction a tiny bit to our high chair, and it's the really common space saver high chair. Although, I will say it does suction amazing to our kitchen table, but due to her special needs, she wont be sitting at the table without a high chair for a long time. she needs that tray for support. Felt like a complete waste of money.
on April 18, 2017
I actually really like this set, my daughter hasn't been able to pull one off yet (We've only used them on her high chair tray). The suction on one of them isn't as great, but that was my fault for not thinking and throwing it in the microwave. Don't do it.

According to other reviews, they generally come with a lid? I didn't get a lid at all. Maybe I overlooked it.
on February 1, 2016
We have twins and were very excited to order these. I thought i would finally not have them throwing their bowls in the floor. But unfortunately they don't work. I have two sets i ordered and none of them stay put. The babies manage to get them off and dump them. I've tried everything to get them to stick, short of super glue, but the suction does not keep them on the trays.
on September 8, 2015
These are just OK.

Pros:
-Three pack! Because one or two are always in the sink or dishwasher
-Suction cups - help stabilize the bowl on the high chair, a non-slip feature
-Bright colors

Cons:
-The suction cup doesn't always work. Like I said, it’s a non-slip feature, not a guaranteed to stay put feature. If you turn your back, your baby has likely taken control of the bowl.
-Not microwave safe (due to suction cups on the bottom)
-Three pack of bowls, yet only one lid is provided (smallest blue bowl only)

There is nothing overly impressive about these. They stay put if you're constantly putting pressure on the bowl. They keep them from sliding off the high chair (as my baby likes to take his hand and swipe whatever is in front of him off the side). But they come off pretty easily. I found that the [ASIN:B006W79MAY mOmma bowl] stays put better due to the weight (its water filled to keep the food warm), and at least at his age, he can't fling it
We bought these bowls for our almost 6-month old son who we have decided to start feeding solids to. For beginner parents like us, it's great that these come in 3 different sizes. We started using the smallest bowl since we don't want to prepare too much food for a baby that is still learning how to eat out of the bottle. The suction is works well and is a very helpful feature because the baby will surely try to grab that bowl and you don't want all that baby food flying everywhere (especially if you have carpet floors). We also love the colorful and vibrant designs which are great for stimulating babies senses.
review imagereview image
on December 27, 2016
OMG why didn't I read the reviews when I added this to baby's 1st birthday wish list!?! They totally DO NOT stick. Total waste of time and money on these when I desperately needed strong suction power. As related by other reviews. The suction power either doesn't work at all...as in not at all on two of our Phil and Ted's highchair tables and only for a few seconds on a flat kitchen IKEA table. So basically useless for feeding the Queen of Destruction as she has a knack for taking all feeding utensils and flinging them to high heaven. To boot...everyone said they came with a lid or three lids...how about no lid. Yup, our sealed package came back with no lid. What on earth am I supposed to use these for now? Sigh. We love this brand but this is a serious fail on their product management/quality management. Two stars for the fact that I like the brand and they are cute, if you like Elmo colors that is.
on January 5, 2016
These bowls are GREAT! My husband and I have subscribed to BLW to move our little one to solids. With that method, our child has been eating solids since 6 months old...but typically right off his tray. Now that he's older we are moving towards using plates/bowls/utensils. As you can imagine, not only does food end up on the floor....but now so did the plates it came on. Before these bowls, though, the plates became easier catapults making the food launch even farther across the room! These bowls are a life saver! Not only does it reduce the mess, but it is also teaching him how to use his spoon and fork with more confidence! These are also easy to clean and have been used as great stacking toys in a pinch. TOTALLY would recommend these to any parents with children new to solids.
on July 25, 2017
Decent set of bowls for babies learning to feed themselves. These are small, stackable plastic bowls with suction cups on the bottom. The smallest bowl is about the size of your palm. The one we received does not stay suctioned to the highchair tray. However the other two larger bowls stay suctioned perfectly and work great. Our almost 8 month old son has been using these everyday for a couple weeks now. I like that his food stays in the bowl (for the most part) while he learns to feed himself.