Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 19, 2015
The bowls are really cute, but if you're buying them to prevent your toddler from sending food flying all over your floor, look elsewhere. My 12 month old can get the bowl's suction free in less than 1 second.
review image
0Comment| 128 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 3, 2015
Don't pay the premium for the suction, it's not worth it. I wish I could give negative stars. Just use some sturdy bowls and some gentle, consistent discipline. You can't buy your way out of this phase.
review image
22 comments| 76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 28, 2017
We have an almost 2 year old toddler who thinks that when he is done with something he should throw it on the floor. The dogs are getting fat from eating everything that ends up there. I originally bought these at a local store and loved them so much I bought more from Amazon. They stick great to the tray of his high chair. He can occasionally get the plates up but he has to really pull hard and it takes a while. Overall, they work great. They are microwave safe and have gone through dishwasher several times with no problems. Only con, and it is a little one, is that they scratch easily. If something needs to be cut up, do it before you put it on the plate. Not a big deal for us and not enough of a con to even deduct a star. Highly recommend.
on June 25, 2015
These do not suction to anything for more than a few seconds. I wouldn't recommend trying these. They have just been frustrating and worthless except as regular bowls with lids.
review image
I have used these bowls with both my kids. They are awesome. They stick to the high chair so baby cannot pull it and throw food everywhere. My 4 year old still likes to use these bowl on our glass coffee table so he doesn't accidentally spill whatever snack he has in his bowl. They are durable, and go in the dishwasher easily. There's another set that comes with lids also that I have. I LOVE The lids. They are leak proof and I will often take baby food with me on the go in these bowls
on April 14, 2015
Nice sized and good suction to avoid baby knocking over. Just wish they all had covers
on June 21, 2016
They're just okay. After looking others over, I realize for the price I should have gotten some with lids. The suction isn't all that great but the bowls are just perfect for a little one. My main complaint is that they can't be microwaved. Consider this before you buy because I didn't and pretty much all of our baby food has to be de-thawed and we don't have the time (like I'm sure most of you don't) to wait for it naturally.
on June 11, 2016
The suction cups hold well on a high chair, counter, etc. I appreciate the 3 sizes as well, would like to see multi-packs in the large size, to use in food prep, actually. LOL Arrived 2 days after ordering, in perfect condition. I am usually irritated by the type of packaging that all small items seem to come in, the plastic encased in cardboard kind of packaging, HOWEVER, I turned this over to find a way to open it and, VOILA, a tab pops up and it opens quickly. No going for scissors or a knife to pry it open. A small thing, but it was fun to find that thoughtful tab!
on April 24, 2014
My son is super messy when it comes to eating so we thought these bowls would make a big difference. It sort of did help with the transition from high chair eating to eating from a bowl but overall he still made a mess. It did help though with clean up in the sense that he could not throw the bowl off the highchair so easily. The only thing I don't like about these bowls is that they are not microwavable, or at least I have not read that it is so if you're serving hot food you would microwave in something else and then have to put it in the bowl. I do like the set and the different sizes which helps and now my son is more comfortable using other bowls and plates but we still watch him because I think he's at that cause and effect stage where he drops the bowl, we pick it up and then drops the bowl and we pick it up and then this happens again so if you have one of those little rascals these bowls do make it a little easier to dampen this repetitious and messy cycle. Good luck mommies and daddies
on August 27, 2015
These are what you would except of "suction" bowls at the ready of eager, curious and curiously strong toddlers - either flying or spilling of its contents. Of course if you have an uber well behaved little one then sure, these would be perfect! I gave them 3 stars because realistically, they stay in place maybe slightly longer than a normal non-suction bowl would, and the little dude seems pretty entertained by them. I don't believe they are microwave safe which just created one extra dish I need to wash and only the smallest bowl has a lid - which makes storing/cleaning even more of an "issue" since i need to either put plastic wrap on tap or put it in a different bowl that does have a lid. I know, these are huge issues (just kidding) but they deserve to be mentioned none the less. Last thing - buy these at wal mart. I saw them there for 4-5 bucks less than on amazon.