Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 1,892 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,305 reviews
on February 19, 2015
The bowls are really cute, but if you're buying them to prevent your toddler from sending food flying all over your floor, look elsewhere. My 12 month old can get the bowl's suction free in less than 1 second.
review image
on February 20, 2015
My son became a picky eater right after he turned 1. Many people recommended leaving out a "grazing tray" with a variety if healthy snacks for him to pick at when he had the urge. Sounded like a good idea, but I knew that he would just throw a full "grazing tray" and make a mess. So, the logical option seemed to be a bowl with a suction cup. I was sooo excited when these bowls arrived...filled one up with pieces of apples, one with pieces of cheese, and the other with some Puffs. My boy literally pulled the off the table one by one within 45 seconds. My husband assumed I must have put them on incorrectly...I mean attaching a suction cup to a flat surface is a pretty difficult task ;) So he gathered up all the snacks and reattached all of the bowls. Less than a minute later he had the same results! (bummer because the bowls won't work, but great because at least I didn't put them on correctly). Either my son is the Incredible Hulk or these bowls need better suction cups! Oh, although I was aware that they only came with one lid, I didn't realize how absurd this was until they arrived...charge me 50 cents more and give me 3 lids! (or none)
on January 3, 2014
I ordered this set because I really wanted lids for all 3 bowls. I had previously gotten a set with only 1 lid. I saw this one...it was a little more expensive so I assumed that must be for the lids? Nope - this only came with 1 lid as well. I went back and checked the description and promised in the description was 3 lids. Lies. :-(.
on October 8, 2016
Big fat 1 star. The color are super cute, the size's are awesome, the idea is GREAT, but do they actually work?!? No! I got so sick of my daughter throwing her stuff on her high chair, thought these will help in that department. They won't even suction a tiny bit to our high chair, and it's the really common space saver high chair. Although, I will say it does suction amazing to our kitchen table, but due to her special needs, she wont be sitting at the table without a high chair for a long time. she needs that tray for support. Felt like a complete waste of money.
on February 1, 2016
We have twins and were very excited to order these. I thought i would finally not have them throwing their bowls in the floor. But unfortunately they don't work. I have two sets i ordered and none of them stay put. The babies manage to get them off and dump them. I've tried everything to get them to stick, short of super glue, but the suction does not keep them on the trays.
on June 25, 2015
These do not suction to anything for more than a few seconds. I wouldn't recommend trying these. They have just been frustrating and worthless except as regular bowls with lids.
review image
on April 25, 2016
I purchased these bowls because my 4 month old started eating solids. They worked great at first but then… they sucked (actually the opposite)—they stopped sucking! Now imagine putting a regular non-stick bowl of oatmeal on the table in front of your baby and see what happens… OATMEAL EVERYWHERE! That’s exactly what happened to me one night because his bowl decided not to stick to his Bumbo tray. He picked up the bowl with no problem at all and waved the bowl around and I had quite the mess to clean up.
PROS:
Super cute bowls with bright colors
CONS:
Stopped suctioning to table after the first few uses which makes it pretty… useless
OVERALL:
I loved these bowls at first. We took his first “oatmeal experience” photos with these bowls and they are bright and cute and looked good in the photos but then they just stopped suctioning. I used the smallest of the 3 bowls first and after a couple uses it stopped suctioning. So I moved on to the next size and it suctioned great until after a few uses and then I tried the biggest and yada yada yada same thing again… So it looks like these bowls work great until they are washed and they tend to lose their suction..? I don’t know. I still use them but I keep the bowl down by me where my baby can’t reach it…
review image review image review image
on April 11, 2017
Granddaughter loves to fight with these bowls. She has, on occasion, pulled them off her high chair. But they do stick pretty well. She just manages to get her little finger under the suction cup sometimes and she is quite determined to throw her bowl when she is done.
These wash easily in the dishwasher. And they really do stick to the tray of the high chair. Dampen a tiny bit to help them stick.
on March 22, 2017
These are cool, but my toddler can really easily break the suction. They do not stick at all to the wooden high chair, even if you use water, and our plastic one they suction great to but he still can easily release the suction. The bowl itself functions fine, no holes or anything ha... I know this wasn't an attempt to re-invent the suction cup, but I expected that a toddler couldn't figure out how to pick the bowl up. That's the whole idea, right? :)
on April 10, 2017
I Bought these for my granddaughters. They tend to get loud and somewhat rowdy at dinner time. The youngest one is going through the stage where she finishes her food and then throws the bowl. The older girls laugh at her, which encourages her to repeat her actions. Maybe these bowls will help since they will be stuck to the table.