Munchkin Deluxe Dishwasher Basket, Colors May Vary
- Baby dishwasher basket fits dishwashers of all sizes and shapes
- Sturdy catch-all container holds up to 4 straws and 14 standard nipples
- Keeps bottle accessories upright and secure for easy, hassle-free cleaning
- BPA free
- Ships in assorted colors blue, pink or green
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Caution: do not microwave, boil or steam sterilize. Do not use with items that are not dishwasher safe. This is not a toy, adult use only.
To use: place nipples upright in top basket. Pull nipple up and snap into slot. Slide straws in to racks. Fill lower basket with small items (cup lids, valves, utensils). Look basket lids and place basket in top rack of dishwasher. Wash according to individual item instructions.
Top Customer Reviews
- I like that I put the bottle lids on the dishwasher prongs that surround this basket and they don't fly up during the rinse cycle (the basket lid keeps them in place).
- I like the price of this (less than $5)
- The straw holders on the side are great - it takes a little while to get the straws into the holes the first few times but after that they slide in and stay
- The basket is small enough that it doesn't take up too much room in the dishwasher
- Cannot fit more than 5 nipples into the top portion of the basket
- I've used this in 2 different dishwashers and depending on the design of your dishwasher you may find it hard to find a place where this basket fits properly. Unfortunately, in both dishwashers I've used - the "sweet spot" that the basket fits is always in a spot that makes neighboring dishwasher space useless. If this was a little more narrow I think it would fit better (anywhere) in the dishwasher.
- I would recommend this basket, because even with its flaws I suspect that most of the dishwasher baskets will have the same issues.
I do like the unit, it's nice and fits easily in the top rack of my dishwasher. And it does do the job it is intended for. But I also have more trouble with it than it's worth. For starters, I use two different brands of bottles as we were given one as a gift, the Dr. Brown's, and Mam. And there's no way that I can even remotely fit all of those bottles pieces in there. I can get a good four bottle pieces in the bottom compartment, which includes the screw on lid and bottom, the little silicone piece from the Mam bottle, and depending which bottle brands I use, just one of the Dr. Brown's attachments. And even then the bottom lid to keep those pieces in place does not want to close. It constantly wants to pop up, so you can not even remotely try to stuff a piece in there. For the nipple area, to me, it has more holes than nipples fit. For the two brands I mentioned above, they do not pop up like they would if you put it in a bottle lid, and the pull on the nipple to raise it up and fit the groove. So only the top part of the nipple pokes out, and leaves the bulk of the nipple in the compartment.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Washed up nicely. Wish were a bit wider. But serves the purpose.Published 1 day ago by Stephanie F.
I couldn't have washed my bottles and straw cups for my boys in my dishwasher without 2 of these. They make organizing and washing smaller parts so much easier. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Miranda S
we do not use this as much as i would like. not worth the cost. we usually end up washing the babies stuff by hand.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Super helpful product, especially when using dr brown bottles and all the various pieces. Stopped latching after a few months and one side piece chipped off, but still usable and... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Jennifer Mitchell
Almost every time I open up either basket, the top unhinges from the bottom. It's hard to tell if I put them back together correctly, since it doesn't click back into place. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Amazon Customer
The hinges are flimsy, comes apart easily. Works fine otherwise but not enough room for all of the components of the Dr brown's anti colic bottles.Published 21 days ago by Jordan
Great for placing small objects in so they won't fall through the wires in the dishwasher.Published 23 days ago by Sissie