Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Munchkin Deluxe Dishwasher Basket, Colors May Vary
- Baby dishwasher basket fits dishwashers of all sizes and shapes
- Sturdy catch-all container holds up to 4 straws and 14 standard nipples
- Keeps bottle accessories upright and secure for easy, hassle-free cleaning
- BPA free
- Ships in assorted colors blue, pink or green
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Caution: do not microwave, boil or steam sterilize. Do not use with items that are not dishwasher safe. This is not a toy, adult use only.
To use: place nipples upright in top basket. Pull nipple up and snap into slot. Slide straws in to racks. Fill lower basket with small items (cup lids, valves, utensils). Look basket lids and place basket in top rack of dishwasher. Wash according to individual item instructions.
Top Customer Reviews
- I like that I put the bottle lids on the dishwasher prongs that surround this basket and they don't fly up during the rinse cycle (the basket lid keeps them in place).
- I like the price of this (less than $5)
- The straw holders on the side are great - it takes a little while to get the straws into the holes the first few times but after that they slide in and stay
- The basket is small enough that it doesn't take up too much room in the dishwasher
- Cannot fit more than 5 nipples into the top portion of the basket
- I've used this in 2 different dishwashers and depending on the design of your dishwasher you may find it hard to find a place where this basket fits properly. Unfortunately, in both dishwashers I've used - the "sweet spot" that the basket fits is always in a spot that makes neighboring dishwasher space useless. If this was a little more narrow I think it would fit better (anywhere) in the dishwasher.
- I would recommend this basket, because even with its flaws I suspect that most of the dishwasher baskets will have the same issues.
I do like the unit, it's nice and fits easily in the top rack of my dishwasher. And it does do the job it is intended for. But I also have more trouble with it than it's worth. For starters, I use two different brands of bottles as we were given one as a gift, the Dr. Brown's, and Mam. And there's no way that I can even remotely fit all of those bottles pieces in there. I can get a good four bottle pieces in the bottom compartment, which includes the screw on lid and bottom, the little silicone piece from the Mam bottle, and depending which bottle brands I use, just one of the Dr. Brown's attachments. And even then the bottom lid to keep those pieces in place does not want to close. It constantly wants to pop up, so you can not even remotely try to stuff a piece in there. For the nipple area, to me, it has more holes than nipples fit. For the two brands I mentioned above, they do not pop up like they would if you put it in a bottle lid, and the pull on the nipple to raise it up and fit the groove. So only the top part of the nipple pokes out, and leaves the bulk of the nipple in the compartment.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This item is perfect when you are washing baby pacifier, spoons, small cups, etc. in the dishwasher. I highly recommend this item!Published 11 days ago by Geri Mart
I had such high hopes for this product, but it's pretty disappointing. For one, the top often snaps off the hinges entirely when you open it up and it's annoying to keep clipping... Read morePublished 16 days ago by BBW
Much better than having to wash baby bottles by hand every night.Published 21 days ago by Susan & Jason
Works great, although, you don't want to put too many things in it or they wont get clean.Published 29 days ago by Jason Thomas
Really wish I didn't get pink, three colors to possibly get in the variety pack and I get pink. Doesn't matter though because the product works great for washing my sons bottle... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Utah bound
I use this all the time I love it it holds so much more than I thought and I love the straw holderPublished 1 month ago by Samantha Bartlett