Munchkin Feeding Friend Portable Hook On Chair - Monkey (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Easy to remove and wash Soft-Quilt fabric
- Storage pocket to keep essentials handy
- Sturdy metal frame provides extra security
- Sturdy table grips
- JPMA Certified safe for up to 35 pounds
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
The chair is really sturdy and works great on tables without skirts. In our particular case, we have a skirt but managed to "adjust" the chair so we could semi-permanently install it on our kitchen table. If I need to bring it to a restaurant, it will take me about a minute and a half to unhook from the table.
When installed, the chair is very solid, almost like an extension of the table. It sure beats a high chair in many respects. However, I think you will view this product as an additional tool rather than a replacement in that regard.
1. The previous posters who say it doesn't fit many tables, do not know how to fully use the chair obviously. I have taken it to many restaurants. I lived in NYC for 3 or the 4 years of owning this chair, and went to all kinds of different restaurants with greatly varying tables. I took it on all vacations from NYC, upstate NY, PA, all the way to Kansas, and many times in Mo. Never once was I not able to get it to hook on to any of the tables. All you have to do is screw the parts that make it fasten to the table completely down and then as one of the previous reviewers stated push the red buttons and fold down the legs completely, put it under the table, then fold the legs open again and fasten to table. I have not had any trouble at all with it it goes every where with us. And we love it! In fact, when we forget it from taking it out of the car for washing and forget to put it back in the car we get really upset cause it's the only high chair that works for us out to eat.
2. If you have a child you can't keep seated while you are eating, this is the chair to get. Most restaurant high chairs only have a lap belt, children can easily climb out of a lap belt, be standing and trying to climb out or fall out in a blink of a eye. This monkey has a harness that if adjusted and put on correctly is very difficult for the child to get out of.
3.Read more ›
Pros: It works for what it is.
Cons: Hard to clean with the paws, the monkey head comes over onto his head, the seat is tearing at the bottom and we have to replace it. Installation on tables with lips under the table is impossible. Not travel friendly at all. Should I go on.......
Most Recent Customer Reviews
this is a cute chair everyone is say how it doesnt fit under tables with scurts but all you have to do is push in
the red buttons on the support arms and they fold right down... Read more
Our kids like to eat at the island/bar in our kitchen. We have bar stools for our older child but could not find a safe high chair that could be used at bar height. Read morePublished on September 29, 2009 by jabre
We have used this chair for about 9 months; we all love it! The people that have trouble using it at restaurants must not be attaching it correctly bc I use it nearly twice a day! Read morePublished on April 8, 2009 by T. Chitko
I've had this seat in the back of my car for a few months. I have been to many restaurants where the table was too thick or too unstable (one central leg) to use it. Read morePublished on September 22, 2008 by Amanda Wilson