|Price:||$8.24 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$1.75 (18%)|
Munchkin Hello Kitty Click Lock Insulated Straw Cup, 9 Ounce
- Click Lock leak-proof design
- Soft, flexible spill proof straw removes for easy cleaning
- Cup won't leak when the straw is in the open or closed position
- Top rack dishwasher safe
- For 12 plus months
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Caution: do not microwave or use with hot liquids. Inspect before use. Discard and replace at first sign of damage. Do not let child walk or run while carrying the cup. Do not allow child to bite or chew on straw. More instructions enclosed.
Caution: wash and inspect before use. Do not microwave or use with hot liquids. Do not boil or sterilize. Inspect before use. Discard and replace at first sign of damage. Always check temperature before drinking. Do not let child walk or run while carrying the cup. Straw is not intended to be used as a teether. Do not allow child to bite or chew on straw. Do not leave child unattended during use. Discard all packaging components before giving to the child.
Please save instructions.
To clean: wash all parts separately before first use. Disassemble after each use and wash all parts in warm soapy water or on top rack of dishwasher. Before first use, squeeze the round base of the silicone straw-valve piece to activate the valve.
To remove entire straw for cleaning:
1. From inside the lid, pull straw where it attaches to lid.
2. Separate white tube from straw-valve piece.
To reassemble cup after cleaning:
1. Remove flip-top from lid.
2. Push straw-valve piece back through straw hole from inside lid.
3. Align flip-top piece to the lid.
4. Snap flip-top into holes until it clicks.
5. Secure straw into the straw cutout on flip-top.
6. Re-attach white tube to the straw-valve piece on the inside of lid.
Note: to ensure a leak-proof seal, turn lid to tighten until the click lock is heard.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
For the price, I would not choose this cup. It still leaks from time to time and it can be tedious to wash especially with milk. There are a few parts. Read morePublished 2 months ago by SK
Only two stars because this leaks all over the place. Liquid pours right out of you turn in upside down. I'd give it zero stars if it wasn't so cute. :-/Published 5 months ago by J. Hubbard
A bit hard to open for my daughter, otherwise perfect. Soft sprout and easy to drink. No leakage at all. Overall love it.Published 14 months ago by Peggy