|Item model number||10847|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material Type||Stainless steel|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||9.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.5 x 3.5 x 8.88 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Munchkin Miracle Stainless Steel 360 Sippy Cup, Green, 10 Ounce
- Premium insulated, vacuum sealed stainless steel cup keeps drinks cool for 15 hours
- Dentist recommended spotless 360 Degree degree drinking edge eliminates spills completely
- Includes on-the-go cup lid
- Cup automatically seals when child stops drinking
- Top rack dishwasher safe and easy to clean with no extra valves or parts
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Miracles do happen!
Let's face it: toddlers are a messy bunch, especially when first navigating sippy cups. Now imagine a world in which drinks didn't spill at all — not in your diaper bag, not on your nightstand, and not even onto your eager-to-learn child. No, it's not a miracle, exactly — it's Munchkin's Miracle 360° Cup. One of the first sippy cup invented with both parents and kids in mind, the Miracle 360° Cup eliminates messes and supports kids' dental health.
Drinking from anywhere around the rim, like a regular cup, helps support normal muscle development in a child’s mouth.
Easy to Clean
With no extra spouts, valves or pieces, the Miracle 360° Cup is easy to use and even easier to clean.
The valve automatically closes when child is not drinking, creating a leak-proof seal. The included lid makes it perfect for on the go sipping.
|Miracle Trainer Cup||Miracle Cup||Miracle WildLove Cup||Miracle Fruit Infuser Cup||Miracle Glow In The Dark Cup||Miracle Insulated Cup|
|Why You'll Love It||Handles are easy for little hands to hold||Dentist recommended design promotes optimal mouth development||Cup features critically important species and packaging is 100% recycled and recyclable||Enhance plain water with their favorite fruits||Astronaut themed cup glows in the dark||Insulated cup keeps drinks colder for longer - includes decorative stickers!|
|Recommended Age||6+ months||12+ months||12+ months||18+ months||36+ months||18+ months|
|360° Spoutless Drinking Edge||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Munchkin Miracle 360 Sippy Cup, Blue/Purple, 10 Oz, 2 Count
Munchkin Sippy and Straw Lids for Miracle 360 Cups, 3 Piece Set
Munchkin Cool Cat Stainless Steel Straw Cup, 8 Ounce, Green
Munchkin Miracle 360 Cup Lids, 4 Count
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Color||Green||Blue/Purple||3 Piece Set||Green||Assorted Colors|
|Item Dimensions||4.50 x 3.50 x 8.88 inches||8.00 x 8.25 x 3.50 inches||5.37 x 1.00 x 10.00 inches||4.90 x 3.00 x 8.75 inches||0.10 x 3.50 x 3.50 inches|
Munchkin's Miracle Stainless Steel 360 Sippy Cup is here to "steel" your heart when it comes to sippy cups. Let's face it: toddlers are a messy bunch, especially when first navigating sippy cups. Now imagine a world in which drinks didn't spill at all-no, it's not a miracle- it's Munchkin's Miracle 360 Cup. This premium double walled, vacuum sealed stainless steel sippy cup keeps liquids cool for fresh and cold toddler drinks all day. Light-weight stainless steel material is extremely durable and double wall design won't sweat or get hands cold. Patented 360 rim eliminates messes and supports kids' dental health all at once because drinking from anywhere around the rim, like a regular cup, helps support normal muscle development in a child's mouth. Also includes matching cup lid to keep drinking edge clean on-the go. With no extra spouts, straws or pieces, the Miracle 360 Cup is easy to use and even easier to clean. We'll say cheers to that! Suitable for children 12 months and up.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unfortunately, so far Munchkin has only released a stainless version of the bigger 10oz. cup (with no handles -- see photos of stainless tumbler with green plastic collar and green top in my photos), however the lid is interchangeable with the smaller 7oz plastic cups (see photo of blue plastic cup with white collar/handles and blue top), so I simply use the stainless steel base with the handle top (see pic of stainless steel tumbler plus white plastic color/handles and blue top).
I also love that this new model comes with a lid (that snaps on over the colored mouthpiece). The plastic versions, for some reason, do not, and it really makes all the difference in terms of preventing accidental spills in your diaper bag (without the lid, there's potential for something to push up against the rim and release some water).
What else can I say, besides this is currently my kid's (22mo) favorite cup. She seems to prefer it at the moment to her straw cups.
I'm also attaching a pic comparing size vs. a number of other popular sippy cups:
BACK ROW, L to R: Camelbak Eddy, Thinkbaby Thinkster (stainless), Skip Hop, Munchkin 360 stainless (with handle top).
FRONT ROW, L to R: Munchkin weighted straw cup, Oxo Tot, Pura 4oz straw cup, Thermos Foogo.
FWIW, here are the other "non-toxic" sippy/straw cups we've tried, and how they compare to the Munchkin (aside from the obvious difference that they are all straw cups, whereas the Munchkin is a trainer cup that must be tilted to drink):
- Thinkbaby Thinkster stainless straw cup (thinkbaby Thinkster Steel Bottle, Silver): Good size (10oz), it works well and is leakproof as long as you make sure the valve inside is properly covered. Handles are a little overkill maybe and don't fit into deeper cupholders.
- Pura straw cup(Pura Kiki 11 Oz / 325 Ml Stainless Steel Bottle With Silicone Straw & Sleeve, Pink Swirl (plastic Free, Nontoxic Certified, Bpa Free)): I like it and it's truly leakproof, but it doesn't have handles so harder IMO for a baby/toddler to grip. Only sippy cup on the market with zero plastic parts (the internal straw is silicone), which is cool. I also like that you can swap out different mouthpieces (bottle nipple, sippy spout, etc.) to grow with your baby. It's shown in the picture with the smaller (4oz) size, but there are also larger (10-12oz) sizes available (in both regular stainless steel and double-wall insulated)
- Thermos Foogo (THERMOS FOOGO Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel 10-Ounce Straw Bottle, Blue/Yellow): Great cup. Our favorite for preschool lunch. Truly leakproof, and cap is attached so there are no pieces to lose. Also very easy to wash as there are only 4 parts (tumbler, lid, mouthpiece, straw). Note internal straw is plastic (I bought a silicone straw to swap in to avoid potential leaching issues). No handles, so maybe harder to grip for a baby/toddler.
- Green Sprouts Sip n Straw Cup (Green Sprouts Glass Sip & Straw Cup,4 Ounce):Glass inner tumbler encased in plastic. It's OK, but has way too many pieces on account of the additional plastic protective layer. Also not easy to travel with. Many parents have also reported breakage (though I haven't had that problem). On the plus side it comes with both a sippy spout and a straw top to grow with your baby...however the size is pretty small (4oz), possibly too small for some toddlers.
- Caveman Cups (Premium Stainless Steel Kid Cups Toddler Baby Sanitary Rimless Design 8oz 4Pack): I LOVE these open cups for my preschooler, but I don't give them to my toddler often for obvious reasons (no spill protection). Totally recommend if you're in the market for an open cup, though. Great, compact size, and have a fluted rather than rolled rim so no gross stuff can collect there. The sides don't flex, which seems to minimize accidental drops here. I even find myself reaching for them for me to use for myself, when I need a smaller juice glass size.
- Kinderville cups (Kinderville Little Bites Cups (Set of 2, Blue / Orange)): Silicone open cups. Nice small (juice/kid cup) size. Overall I like them, however two minor issues cause me to reach for the Caveman Cups most of the time instead: 1) the walls are on the thicker side, which I think makes them slightly less comfortable to drink from, and 2) the silicone material flexes, which has caused my 4yo to drop them a few times by accident (i.e. when it gave in a way he wasn't expecting). I'd still reach for these over a plastic tumbler due to the safer material, however.
This cup is heavier than the plastic ones & I'm unsure if that is the issue but when this one is dropped (intentionally or not), the silicone seal completely comes off and all the contents will spill out. Additionally, I'm finding the silicone seals only last a month before they begin to break down and have cracks which will cause leaks.
Thr positive on this cup is that it does keep the contents cold for quite sometime & I've not noticed any condensation on the cup no matter how long it sits with a cold beverage in it.
Top international reviews
Highly recommend. Worth every penny. We own several so if one gets left behind at preschool, we have another one to use the next day.
Something is not right with this product