Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,759 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,217 reviews
on December 18, 2016
Love these for my teething daughter!! I would freeze breast milk into ice cube trays and then put them in here for my baby to suck on. This would keep her entertained for quite awhile! Great for frozen fruit too! A staple item! I always include these in any baby shower gift because they were nutrition, pain relief, and entertainment all in one!! And for all the bad reviewers...all you have to do is wash them out after use instead of letting the fruit crust on them in the sink and you won't have any problem! It's really not rocket science.
Our 6 month-old is being introduced to real foods and these things are GREAT. You shove food in the back and your little one can go to town mashing food between her little gums. Make sure you wash the heck out of it as soon as she finishes so it doesn't get icky, but both of our babies love/loved using these to try big-people food. Great price too for something you get a couple of months use out of while waiting for enough teeth to come in.
on April 21, 2017
My baby loves feeding herself with these. She prefers this to being spoon fed. She can grib the handle really well with one hand. She also will grib the mesh part and squeeze the food into her mouth. It is so messy but she is so happy. For reference we didn't try this with her till she was 6 months.
on August 16, 2017
Son loves these. Though after having several fruits in it, when we gave him vegetables in it he looked at us like we were crazy and refused it. He age the veggie once we took it out and mashed it for him, he just has started associating this with sweet fruits, so its better to give a variety of foods in them. They are slightly difficult to get really clean. Suggest cleaning before food dries on them and be thorough in the crevice between the plastic and mesh, and the seam in the mesh.
Have not tried the silicone ones but will be soon since the mesh does not alow even the slightest pieces through and the silicone holes will allow more textures through.

Update: after some time these do stain and are very hard to keep clean. Only used them a handful of times each before feeling like there was no getting them looking like something I would put in my sons mouth. We did get the silicone ones and he likes them more than the mesh. I would prefer he have a more natural feel than more silicone like his toys, but they are a dream to clean and they let food through easier than the mesh so he doesn't give up on it as quickly.
on August 30, 2017
These are great. They worked for my daughter when she was teething and I am using them again for my son! This is what I whip out when he gets fussy...typically around 4-5:00 is his fussy time and when he is teething and voila...I have a happy, entertained baby. I put frozen fruit in them to soothe his gums. For an even happier baby...and momma...I put him in his little swing outside which has a tray on it and give him this to munch on and I have at least 15-20 minutes of peace!! I always make sure to rinse it right away then place in dishwasher or I soak it right away in soapy water for a bit then hand wash it. Its also great to try new flavors but I mostly use it as a teething soother.
on September 6, 2017
These things are awesome. I bought them when my son was about a year old. We were flying halfway across the country and I wanted something he could eat without making a mess. I think I put fresh fruit in it. It's also great to fill with frozen fruit when teething. It's easy for the child to hold and it's easy to put food inside.

It can take a little work to get the leftover food out of the mesh if you wait too long to rinse it but I'm honestly not sure a product like this could be created without that problem.

There are a handful of things I purchase for my friends who are having a baby -- this fresh food feeder, Butt Paste, certain books and baby wipes.
on August 19, 2017
I bought these mesh feeders for my son who is teething. I placed a frozen cube of breast milk in the mesh feeder. It was a bit messier than I had anticipated, as the mesh doesn't hold its own shape like a silicone feeder. After a few tries, I decided to switch to a silicone feeder for my teething baby and it was more efficient/less messy. We kept this product, because we plan to use it when it starts solids (and has better hand/eye coordination to hold the product).
on April 29, 2017
The mesh seems kinda thick for how little you are able to put inside of it. I'm using it for breastmilk ice cubes to relieve my son's teething symptoms. It's hard for him to get anything out of it. Also, it's challenging to open....which is good for the infant but it's also hard for mom/dad.
on May 30, 2017
Love these!!! Got them for our 8 month old and it's great to give her snacks in. It definitely gets messy but I don't have to worry about her choking on small pieces. The mesh is made very well and it's tight knit so only thing that comes out is juice... it's a bit of a pain to wash bec you get left with the pulp of whatever the baby was eating. Juicier foods are better for this (watermelon, chunky applesauce, cantaloupe but needs to be really ripe). Would definitely recommend for someone looking to introduce foods to their baby
on August 10, 2017
Great for our 6m old to eat fruit! easy to grab. People say it's a bit hard to clean, but it's kind of like what I would expect as it's mesh. I just soak it for a bit in a bowl of warm soapy water to loosen up the bits and then use a brush to clean it off.