Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on February 5, 2016
These are by far my favorite spoons for beginning eaters. My daughter was ready to eat solids before I was prepared. We received some spoons from the baby shower, but they had metal or hard tips. Those just did not work for her. They were too hard on her tender gums. These spoons have the softest tips, but still enough of a scoop for the food. All other spoons seem to have too rigid of a tip. We would give my daughter one to chew on while we used another to feed her. My son has done great with them as well! Some spoons are good for certain ages, but this one would work from beginning till you are ready to move on. They are also comfortable to hold while feeding the baby.
review imagereview imagereview image
on June 26, 2016
I like these spoons because they are soft so I don't feel too worried about pushing it a little in l my babys mouth and hurting him. Also since they are silicone and he is teething him biting down on it won't hurt him either... my only tiny gripe is that it stains with colored food. One of my spoons has a slight orange tint from carrot baby food. Other than that love them :)
on June 5, 2016
Excellent spoons for our little one. The flexible tip is great in scraping off any dribble and of course letting her gnaw on it a bit while eating. The only thing to remember is to only put a little food on it at any given time. The silicon lets food/liquids flow off very easily so overfilling the spoon causes unnecessary messes during food transfer into the hungry mouth.

They are easy to clean and comfortable to hold.

My wife and I highly recommend these spoons - you and the little one will love them!
on October 26, 2012
I'm very happy I bought these. They're sturdy and the bowl of the spoon is not too deep or too shallow - so it holds a decent amount of food without being hard for my daughter to get it off the spoon when she's trying to feed herself. The tip of one of our spoons stained vaguely orange from something (I think it was tomato sauce?), but it's purely cosmetic, the spoon didn't acquire a taste and the silicone is intact. Yes, these are a little heavier than plastic spoons, but hey, just don't sit them on the edge of taller (or very skinny) bowls. I feel better knowing that when my baby starts chewing on her spoon that she's not gnawing on plastic. I take one star off for being so darn pricy...but they're worth it, I just have fewer and wash them by hand every day.
on June 6, 2016
Great flexible spoons that have a nice shape, not too deep and not too flat. Works well with my baby's oatmeal cereal. What I don't like is that they send a random color selection. I received a green and hot pink for my lil' boy. I will wait to buy these again until I see them in a store and I can get the colors I want.
on October 4, 2013
My daughter started eating since she is 4.5 months,now she is 10 and half and i love these spoons,we have blue and green ones. They came fast when i ordered form Amazon. Amazon is awesome. As always evrth comes in-time and with no problems untill now. They are unique,it has the shape of the heart and the love-writing and the silicone material makes my daughter this it is a teething toy,so after eating sometimes she can just play biting it. So I love these spoons for us they are 2-in-1 =) We lost them but in the store i bought the same ones again 2days ago.
on April 10, 2017
Just what I was looking for. These spoons are nice for an infant who is teething. They are soft enough not to injure sensitive gums yet they are food grade silicone and go in the dishwasher. Very durable.
on December 19, 2015
Love these spoons. baby can chomp down on them and it does not hurt his gums. I like that the spoons are silicone and soft, yet strong enough that they work really well. I ordered the blue and green pack, but I got green and pink. Not a problem at all, just letting you know that the colors do vary (as the description says).
on February 16, 2017
Soft tip spoon is perfect for teething babies with sensitive gums! We prefer these over any of the other spoons we have tried. The spoon parts bends easily if mom or dad misses baby's mouth. Ours came with a lime green and a pink one in the package.
review image
on June 18, 2017
Wish we could have picked the colors. That's the only reason I give it a 4 instead of a 5. Easy to use and nice and soft for when my 8 month old bites the spoon or tries to feed himself.