Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jon Batiste PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 26, 2016
I like these spoons because they are soft so I don't feel too worried about pushing it a little in l my babys mouth and hurting him. Also since they are silicone and he is teething him biting down on it won't hurt him either... my only tiny gripe is that it stains with colored food. One of my spoons has a slight orange tint from carrot baby food. Other than that love them :)
on June 5, 2016
Excellent spoons for our little one. The flexible tip is great in scraping off any dribble and of course letting her gnaw on it a bit while eating. The only thing to remember is to only put a little food on it at any given time. The silicon lets food/liquids flow off very easily so overfilling the spoon causes unnecessary messes during food transfer into the hungry mouth.

They are easy to clean and comfortable to hold.

My wife and I highly recommend these spoons - you and the little one will love them!
on October 26, 2012
I'm very happy I bought these. They're sturdy and the bowl of the spoon is not too deep or too shallow - so it holds a decent amount of food without being hard for my daughter to get it off the spoon when she's trying to feed herself. The tip of one of our spoons stained vaguely orange from something (I think it was tomato sauce?), but it's purely cosmetic, the spoon didn't acquire a taste and the silicone is intact. Yes, these are a little heavier than plastic spoons, but hey, just don't sit them on the edge of taller (or very skinny) bowls. I feel better knowing that when my baby starts chewing on her spoon that she's not gnawing on plastic. I take one star off for being so darn pricy...but they're worth it, I just have fewer and wash them by hand every day.
on September 23, 2016
Very soft and easy to use. Easy to clean. No hassle for baby's soft gum. But you have to be careful and keep eyes on baby while he/she is playing with it. I usually let baby play with the food (that way baby's brain developed touching and feeling the texture of the food) and my baby likes to chew spoons. And the spoon is little long so it could poke the throat. Otherwise, I like it a lot.
on July 16, 2016
The best ever! I have purchased these silicone spoons to start solid food feeding for my baby. They are absolutely the safest spoons ever I have used! This is my humble opinion: If you are a new parent, please do not attempt solid food feeding with a hard plastic baby spoon unless you have a mad feeding skill and your baby is the calmest docile baby ever. Two thumps up for Munchkin silicone spoons!
on June 6, 2016
Great flexible spoons that have a nice shape, not too deep and not too flat. Works well with my baby's oatmeal cereal. What I don't like is that they send a random color selection. I received a green and hot pink for my lil' boy. I will wait to buy these again until I see them in a store and I can get the colors I want.
on October 4, 2013
My daughter started eating since she is 4.5 months,now she is 10 and half and i love these spoons,we have blue and green ones. They came fast when i ordered form Amazon. Amazon is awesome. As always evrth comes in-time and with no problems untill now. They are unique,it has the shape of the heart and the love-writing and the silicone material makes my daughter this it is a teething toy,so after eating sometimes she can just play biting it. So I love these spoons for us they are 2-in-1 =) We lost them but in the store i bought the same ones again 2days ago.
on April 10, 2017
Just what I was looking for. These spoons are nice for an infant who is teething. They are soft enough not to injure sensitive gums yet they are food grade silicone and go in the dishwasher. Very durable.
on March 8, 2017
The scoop part is a perfect size for my 4 month old baby. Not too deep, not too wide or big, not too shallow or flat, not too long! It is just the right thing for my baby who has a small mouth. He loves this spoon!
on December 19, 2015
Love these spoons. baby can chomp down on them and it does not hurt his gums. I like that the spoons are silicone and soft, yet strong enough that they work really well. I ordered the blue and green pack, but I got green and pink. Not a problem at all, just letting you know that the colors do vary (as the description says).
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.