Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Color: Colors May Vary|Change
Price:$4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 268 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 312 reviews
on February 5, 2016
These are by far my favorite spoons for beginning eaters. My daughter was ready to eat solids before I was prepared. We received some spoons from the baby shower, but they had metal or hard tips. Those just did not work for her. They were too hard on her tender gums. These spoons have the softest tips, but still enough of a scoop for the food. All other spoons seem to have too rigid of a tip. We would give my daughter one to chew on while we used another to feed her. My son has done great with them as well! Some spoons are good for certain ages, but this one would work from beginning till you are ready to move on. They are also comfortable to hold while feeding the baby.
review image review image review image
on January 10, 2017
The problem I have with these spoons is that the handle is so much heavier then the part you eat off of. When I left it in the bowl, the weight of the handle caused the spoon to fall out of the bowl. I'm sorry to say it flung oatmeal all over my pants. Also read the description carefully, "colors vary" I missed that part. I thought I was getting blue and green which matches my kitchen but I received green and pink. Luckily I have a little girl so having received a pink spoon is not the end of the world, just not what I wanted.
on July 16, 2016
The best ever! I have purchased these silicone spoons to start solid food feeding for my baby. They are absolutely the safest spoons ever I have used! This is my humble opinion: If you are a new parent, please do not attempt solid food feeding with a hard plastic baby spoon unless you have a mad feeding skill and your baby is the calmest docile baby ever. Two thumps up for Munchkin silicone spoons!
on July 28, 2012
Great set of spoons and totally comparable to the Beaba brand silicone spoons that cost an arm and a let. Great price and fantastic wear, The shape is similar, they are a bit harder then the beaba but softer then the generic plastic spoons. I had the Beaba for my son and I have no idea what happened to them, but these are just as good at a fraction of the price. Plus they say LOVE instead of BEABA on the handle... who would "LOVE" that! I just had to...
on April 22, 2017
This is the best spoon I have come across and this brand has great customer service. Four stars because my issue is that the clear parts of the spoon stains when it touches baby food even if you wash them immediately after feeding (like I do). Even though I cannot stand how dull they look after coming in contact with baby food, it's still the best shape and feel I've found so it's a keeper.
on March 8, 2017
The scoop part is a perfect size for my 4 month old baby. Not too deep, not too wide or big, not too shallow or flat, not too long! It is just the right thing for my baby who has a small mouth. He loves this spoon!
on April 10, 2017
Just what I was looking for. These spoons are nice for an infant who is teething. They are soft enough not to injure sensitive gums yet they are food grade silicone and go in the dishwasher. Very durable.
on April 7, 2017
These are my fave baby spoons. Nice and narrow for my little one's mouth. They are also quite sturdy, not too soft and very cute as well. Love those hearts!
on March 10, 2017
Not bad but the weight distribution is not right on these. The spoon often tips over because the handle is much heavier than the scoop.
on February 4, 2017
I really thought the heart in the spoon area and the handle saying love was cute... but I recieved ones that did not have that same look. I was hoping for the blue and green and wish I could've picked those colors or at least had the same style. They will work but I expected them to be the same as what their pictures dictate and were not...
review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.