Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on February 5, 2016
These are by far my favorite spoons for beginning eaters. My daughter was ready to eat solids before I was prepared. We received some spoons from the baby shower, but they had metal or hard tips. Those just did not work for her. They were too hard on her tender gums. These spoons have the softest tips, but still enough of a scoop for the food. All other spoons seem to have too rigid of a tip. We would give my daughter one to chew on while we used another to feed her. My son has done great with them as well! Some spoons are good for certain ages, but this one would work from beginning till you are ready to move on. They are also comfortable to hold while feeding the baby.
review imagereview imagereview image
6 people found this helpful
on June 26, 2016
I like these spoons because they are soft so I don't feel too worried about pushing it a little in l my babys mouth and hurting him. Also since they are silicone and he is teething him biting down on it won't hurt him either... my only tiny gripe is that it stains with colored food. One of my spoons has a slight orange tint from carrot baby food. Other than that love them :)
on April 19, 2018
These silicone spoons are super flexible, and gentle on those brand new baby teeth. Baby can’t resist biting down hard with each bite, so it must feel good on those new teeth and sore gums. Orange baby vegetables (sweet potatoes, squash, and carrots) stain the silicone permanently.
on June 5, 2016
Excellent spoons for our little one. The flexible tip is great in scraping off any dribble and of course letting her gnaw on it a bit while eating. The only thing to remember is to only put a little food on it at any given time. The silicon lets food/liquids flow off very easily so overfilling the spoon causes unnecessary messes during food transfer into the hungry mouth.

They are easy to clean and comfortable to hold.

My wife and I highly recommend these spoons - you and the little one will love them!
on October 26, 2012
I'm very happy I bought these. They're sturdy and the bowl of the spoon is not too deep or too shallow - so it holds a decent amount of food without being hard for my daughter to get it off the spoon when she's trying to feed herself. The tip of one of our spoons stained vaguely orange from something (I think it was tomato sauce?), but it's purely cosmetic, the spoon didn't acquire a taste and the silicone is intact. Yes, these are a little heavier than plastic spoons, but hey, just don't sit them on the edge of taller (or very skinny) bowls. I feel better knowing that when my baby starts chewing on her spoon that she's not gnawing on plastic. I take one star off for being so darn pricy...but they're worth it, I just have fewer and wash them by hand every day.
2 people found this helpful
on February 16, 2017
Soft tip spoon is perfect for teething babies with sensitive gums! We prefer these over any of the other spoons we have tried. The spoon parts bends easily if mom or dad misses baby's mouth. Ours came with a lime green and a pink one in the package.
review image
on September 23, 2016
Very soft and easy to use. Easy to clean. No hassle for baby's soft gum. But you have to be careful and keep eyes on baby while he/she is playing with it. I usually let baby play with the food (that way baby's brain developed touching and feeling the texture of the food) and my baby likes to chew spoons. And the spoon is little long so it could poke the throat. Otherwise, I like it a lot.
on March 3, 2016
Contrary to some other reviewers, our spoons do not have any rough edges. Rather, there is a *very* slight ridge around the spoon, but it is soft and seems to pose absolutely no risk to my child's face. The spoon is soft and my child seems happy to chew on it. In short, it's exactly what it claims to be.
2 people found this helpful
on April 22, 2017
This is the best spoon I have come across and this brand has great customer service. Four stars because my issue is that the clear parts of the spoon stains when it touches baby food even if you wash them immediately after feeding (like I do). Even though I cannot stand how dull they look after coming in contact with baby food, it's still the best shape and feel I've found so it's a keeper.
on July 16, 2016
The best ever! I have purchased these silicone spoons to start solid food feeding for my baby. They are absolutely the safest spoons ever I have used! This is my humble opinion: If you are a new parent, please do not attempt solid food feeding with a hard plastic baby spoon unless you have a mad feeding skill and your baby is the calmest docile baby ever. Two thumps up for Munchkin silicone spoons!