Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 13, 2017
I really like these spoons. They're a good width for my baby's mouth, they've held up well in the dish washer, and I do like the bright colors as well. My little girl is starting solids (6 months), and doesn't feed herself yet, but she will grab onto these and put the business end into her mouth. I do wish they were slightly more shallow, because she can't really rake the food off of the whole spoon with her lips. We have some other spoons I like slightly better to use at this point for that reason. When she is a little bigger, I think I will like these better. I will still use them some now when the others are in the wash, but they will be a second choice at this point :)
on November 15, 2017
I've had a couple of these melt slightly in the dishwasher and ended up tossing them. I also wish the spoons were ever so slightly shallower, but that just a personal preference. The color supposedly changes if the temperature of the food is too hot, but I've never used that feature and it's probably just a gimmicky thing to market Other than that, the function and price are good enough for me to have purchased this item twice.
on June 2, 2017
I love these spoons and actually ordered two packs of them. Others reviews mention the spoons falling out of or knocking over bowls, but it really just depends on the type of container you're trying to put them in. They're pretty long, so yeah, they're going to fall out of or knock over a small, child-sized bowl. The only tiny complaint I do have is that the spoons have gotten slightly misshapen/become malleable from the heat of the dishwasher - though not enough for me to want to get different spoons. My baby girl loves the bright colors, which makes her want to hold the spoon herself.
on June 5, 2017
These are nice spoons that are comfortable for parents and baby. The colors are bright and fun. Four stars because I found that if you are feeding some sort of darker color foods (i.e. carrots, sweet potatoes, etc.) and you don't wash right away, they stain easily. But the price was right and they are good spoons that are gentle on baby's mouth and gums. (My daughter is 6 mos old.)
on December 3, 2017
I use these everyday! They aren’t quite as soft as I had hoped. My little one is a very excited eater and sometimes lunges at the spoon. He’s stabbed the roof of his mouth more than once. He’s calmed down in the last month so I don’t worry about him hurting himself anymore but I know there are softer spoons on the market. Good if they are a little older.
on August 10, 2017
Great starter spoons! My 3.5 month old son just started eating single grain oatmeal cereal. He has never used a spoon before, and he has no trouble with these at all! Thanks for a great product at an affordable price! My son doesn't hold them, so I don't know if they would be easy for a baby to use. I am using them to feed him myself.
on May 8, 2017
We bought these as the first spoons our daughter used, and she still loves them even though she is getting ready to turn 2. The spoons have held up great.
on July 17, 2017
Working great for our baby. They haven't even stained. The spoon is a bit deeper than other infant spoons we've used, but we haven't had any issues (we didn't start feeding our baby solid foods until she was 6 months).
They are hard plastic, unlike the hot safe infant spoons we also have.
on July 9, 2016
My baby is growing so fast, before I knew it she was 6 months and I realized that she needed to start eating more than just milk. I did not have spoons so as always, I came to amazon to look for what I needed. These spoons were perfect because sometimes I do not have the time to wash dishes and I end up needing something right away, hence why I think sets of spoons are sold and not just one per person, that would be crazy. Anyway there are six spoons in this set and it was affordable so I went with them. I am so satisfied because they are not short nor tiny, perfect for a teething baby because they are soft and will not hurt the baby's gums and perfect for the parent because being long they will not tip fall inside the baby's bowl and can be held comfortably, even by the baby/toddler. I recommend these spoons. Look no further if you are, they are totally worth it.
on September 23, 2017
These spoons could be better. You have to be careful with how you rest them in a bowel because they have a tendency to flip out because the handles are quite heavy. I do like that they are an actual spoon instead of a more flattened spatula type thing though. That being said, I own almost 20 of them (by choice) so they're aren't that bad.... especially for the price.