Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,951 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,522 reviews
on November 18, 2016
These spoons are listed for infants, but we have found they work much better for toddlers. My toddler loves these, and will dig through the drawer for these spoons if we offer him a different kind. They are much longer, lighter, and softer than other brands, and are the ones we send to daycare with his lunch. These are great for sort-of-solid foods, like yogurt, or for something like cereal, for kids learning their motor skills.

If you're looking for soup spoons for toddlers, I'd recommend going with Gerber Graduates Kiddy Cutlery Spoons in Assorted Colors, 3-count, as they are very short, but much wider and less shallow.

If you're looking for INFANT spoons, these are likely too wide for tiny mouths (and slightly too hard). I'd recommend going with Munchkin White Hot Infant Safety Spoons, 4 Count for "starter" utensils.

Overall, these are great for toddler (and the variety of colors will likely please your toddler, too). I will caution you that if you have a kid who really likes to bite down when eating, you're probably need to replace the set after a few months because they can get pretty chewed up.
on July 4, 2017
Only the plastic infant spoons seem to have locked onto exactly the right shape for most every infant/toddler food. The spoons are both reasonably narrow while also scooped enough to retain liquids.

However, although they're labeled as top rack dishwasher safe you're likely best advised to give these the same treatment as most do their top-rack safe plastic baby bottles and instead opt for hand-washing (most soft plastics get etched by the dishwasher after time, even those labeled dishwasher safe). As such, and given the regular usage they'll get, there's going to be a lot of maintenance associated with these spoons.

I personally have opted to own a couple of sets of the plastic style spoons and two different metal/silicone designs. I try to choose the right tool for the job given the food consistency. After that, the maintenance is offset by the total number owned (more spoons = less frequent washing) and the different designs (tossing metal and silicone spoons into the dishwasher).
on August 6, 2016
In the description of the product it clearly says that the spoons are "Top rack dishwasher safe". Well, take a a look at the red spoon in the photo and see if you can find the difference with the rest...
review image
on January 11, 2017
Good value on these spoons. Not that I needed 12 of them but they will come in handy with all the little ones that come through my house.

You get 2 of each color red/orange/blue/green/purple/pink. The spoon is soft enough to use on your little ones that are learning to eat “real” food. I’m not sure the “dip” in the spoon is big enough for the older “little” ones but with that being said it teaches them to take smaller bites instead of a big spoon of shoving the whole thing in their little mouth. The handle is rounded and easy for them to hold on to. With the length of the spoon you will have no problems getting all that food out of the jars.

I mainly use the spoons for feeding the little ones 3 months and up. The package says dishwasher safe but with anything plastic be mindful of where it is placed. I hand wash all these spoons (this is just my thing and it only takes a few seconds to do so). I haven't had the problem of toppling off bowls and such as others have, they have to be using super small bowls for this to be happening.
on May 28, 2017
These are just spoons and there isn't a lot to love or hate, but I've gotta say that the "soft tip" on these annoys me and I probably wouldn't buy them again. It feels like when the machine pressed them, it left a jagged edge around the lip of the spoon. Nothing dangerous.... but personally, it would bug me if I were eating off these every day... it feels like I can do better by my kid.

Also, definitely not the fault of the manufacturer, but a warning to those with pets: Dogs LOVE these. Too many times I've left an empty jar of baby food with a spoon on my coffee table only to come back and find the jar licked clean and the spoon reduced to a mangled strip of plastic. Metal spoons have their perks.
on July 3, 2017
Used this spoon to assist feed canned cat food to a cat who had trouble eating due to a rodent ulcer. The cat willingly ate off the spoon and it did not bother the cat. I highly recommend this for assist feeding cats who cannot or will not eat due to a medical condition or behavior condition. I have also used this spoon for baby kittens or feral kittens as a cat behaviorist and veterinary technician.
on June 18, 2017
Wow...I got very beautiful spoon.These spoons are really bright color which babies love it.They are perfect length,perfect soft.Everything super in these spoons.I really like it lot.The length of the spoon is perfect to hold/handle. The tip of the spoon well shaped for babies little cute soft mouth.If accidently babies get hurt by this spoon they will not get much hurt compared to other spoons because it is very soft.I was really excited to use for my baby and i used couple of times.We both love it so far.No issues with these spoons and very easy to clean
review image review image
on November 24, 2015
These spoons are genius! All baby spoons should have been shaped like these! They are long enough to get to the bottom of a jar without getting food all over your fingers. I make our food so we don't actually use jars but I remember feeding other babies and you always had to hold the spoon with the tips of your fingers to scrape the bottom of the jar with a kid screaming at you because you aren't doing it fast enough! I think these are the best baby spoons I've ever seen! They are also soft and flexible for scraping the bottom of the bowl and they don't scratch baby's mouth.
on April 29, 2017
Spoons are colorful and soft, but they do not lay flat and do not stay upright when leaned against a bowl or container, so they are messy in that regard. Would be nice if the little nub on the underside was flat and a bit larger, so that you could set the spoon down without it rolling around and getting baby food all over.
on January 14, 2017
These are not top rack dishwasher safe. The things melted in our dishwasher and filled the house with burning plastic smell. Also infused other items in the dishwasher with the smell! They are fairly rigid spoons that are cheaply made so they have rough ridges on the spoon that I wouldn't feed to my baby anyway. Better off investing a bit more and getting some silicone spoons.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.