Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,009 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,597 reviews
Only the plastic infant spoons seem to have locked onto exactly the right shape for most every infant/toddler food. The spoons are both reasonably narrow while also scooped enough to retain liquids.

However, although they're labeled as top rack dishwasher safe you're likely best advised to give these the same treatment as most do their top-rack safe plastic baby bottles and instead opt for hand-washing (most soft plastics get etched by the dishwasher after time, even those labeled dishwasher safe). As such, and given the regular usage they'll get, there's going to be a lot of maintenance associated with these spoons.

I personally have opted to own a couple of sets of the plastic style spoons and two different metal/silicone designs. I try to choose the right tool for the job given the food consistency. After that, the maintenance is offset by the total number owned (more spoons = less frequent washing) and the different designs (tossing metal and silicone spoons into the dishwasher).
on January 11, 2017
Good value on these spoons. Not that I needed 12 of them but they will come in handy with all the little ones that come through my house.

You get 2 of each color red/orange/blue/green/purple/pink. The spoon is soft enough to use on your little ones that are learning to eat “real” food. I’m not sure the “dip” in the spoon is big enough for the older “little” ones but with that being said it teaches them to take smaller bites instead of a big spoon of shoving the whole thing in their little mouth. The handle is rounded and easy for them to hold on to. With the length of the spoon you will have no problems getting all that food out of the jars.

I mainly use the spoons for feeding the little ones 3 months and up. The package says dishwasher safe but with anything plastic be mindful of where it is placed. I hand wash all these spoons (this is just my thing and it only takes a few seconds to do so). I haven't had the problem of toppling off bowls and such as others have, they have to be using super small bowls for this to be happening.
on May 28, 2017
These are just spoons and there isn't a lot to love or hate, but I've gotta say that the "soft tip" on these annoys me and I probably wouldn't buy them again. It feels like when the machine pressed them, it left a jagged edge around the lip of the spoon. Nothing dangerous.... but personally, it would bug me if I were eating off these every day... it feels like I can do better by my kid.

Also, definitely not the fault of the manufacturer, but a warning to those with pets: Dogs LOVE these. Too many times I've left an empty jar of baby food with a spoon on my coffee table only to come back and find the jar licked clean and the spoon reduced to a mangled strip of plastic. Metal spoons have their perks.
on July 30, 2017
I bought these for my work with kids. When I was looking for spoons with a narrow bowl, I saw these. I thought they looked familiar and I realized I just bought these at Target for a friend of mine's baby shower. I checked to make sure I got a good deal and on Target they were 2.99 and I got this for 2.39 as an Add on Item! Woo!

They look exactly as shown in the product listing image.

Love that they are soft tip and can be washed in the dishwasher. Easy to hold and the colors are fun. Does the job and I'm satisfied!
review image
on April 29, 2017
Spoons are colorful and soft, but they do not lay flat and do not stay upright when leaned against a bowl or container, so they are messy in that regard. Would be nice if the little nub on the underside was flat and a bit larger, so that you could set the spoon down without it rolling around and getting baby food all over.
on January 14, 2017
These are not top rack dishwasher safe. The things melted in our dishwasher and filled the house with burning plastic smell. Also infused other items in the dishwasher with the smell! They are fairly rigid spoons that are cheaply made so they have rough ridges on the spoon that I wouldn't feed to my baby anyway. Better off investing a bit more and getting some silicone spoons.
on July 26, 2017
I have tried a lot of spoons out there. I have three children and have bought spoons each time they began to eat solids. The spoons are long enough so that my youngest daughter can grab onto it and I don't lose control of the spoon. This seems to help her while she's trying to coordinate getting the spoon into her own mouth. They are also deep which helps the food stay in the spoon when it's being manipulated and swatted by little hands. And they're bright and colorful. My three year old "picky eater" loves to borrow the "baby spoons" because they're much more interesting than her regular spoons. Whatever it takes to get her to eat.
on April 11, 2017
The tip was not as soft as I was expecting. Might not be great for under 12 months of age...
on August 5, 2017
These are okay, better for toddlers rather than those just moving onto solid foods as the spoon is so big (easily the same size as a disposable plastic spoon from a cutlery box or take away packet). Also they are weighted on the handle so that they will either fall out of or knock over your container of food. Finally, these are not color changing to indicate temperature as another set I had with my older child.
on March 30, 2016
I love these spoons for feeding my now 5 month old. We started using these to introduce baby food and rice cereal about a month ago and my son loves them. He loves to hold them and try to chew on them between bites. With the contoured shape, it makes it easy to feed him even the runniest of foods. They are easy for him to get a hold of as well. I also love that they are one solid piece of plastic; therefore, there is virtually no chance of pieces of rubber/plastic coming off as can happen on some coated spoons.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.