Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on November 18, 2016
These spoons are listed for infants, but we have found they work much better for toddlers. My toddler loves these, and will dig through the drawer for these spoons if we offer him a different kind. They are much longer, lighter, and softer than other brands, and are the ones we send to daycare with his lunch. These are great for sort-of-solid foods, like yogurt, or for something like cereal, for kids learning their motor skills.

If you're looking for soup spoons for toddlers, I'd recommend going with Gerber Graduates Kiddy Cutlery Spoons in Assorted Colors, 3-count, as they are very short, but much wider and less shallow.

If you're looking for INFANT spoons, these are likely too wide for tiny mouths (and slightly too hard). I'd recommend going with Munchkin White Hot Infant Safety Spoons, 4 Count for "starter" utensils.

Overall, these are great for toddler (and the variety of colors will likely please your toddler, too). I will caution you that if you have a kid who really likes to bite down when eating, you're probably need to replace the set after a few months because they can get pretty chewed up.
on November 13, 2017
I really like these spoons. They're a good width for my baby's mouth, they've held up well in the dish washer, and I do like the bright colors as well. My little girl is starting solids (6 months), and doesn't feed herself yet, but she will grab onto these and put the business end into her mouth. I do wish they were slightly more shallow, because she can't really rake the food off of the whole spoon with her lips. We have some other spoons I like slightly better to use at this point for that reason. When she is a little bigger, I think I will like these better. I will still use them some now when the others are in the wash, but they will be a second choice at this point :)
on September 1, 2016
I was terribly disappointed in these spoons! I expected better from a #1 best seller on Amazon. I started with the flat metal, rubber tipped spoons for first feedings and then needed more food for baby. The "scoop" on these spoons holds the right portion size for a growing eater (6-18m), but the design of the spoon itself is just awful. They are not well balanced and tip over a yogurt container if it's not full. When you set it down on the table/napkin, the "scoop" touches the table. I thought the "hump" on the bottom would keep it elevated. I also find that the spoon tips over sideways when set down. I really have no idea what purpose the "hump" serves.

I still use them every day, but find that I have to adjust/adapt and think about how to set them down and I just don't need another thing to think about. A spoon should just work.
on July 26, 2017
I have tried a lot of spoons out there. I have three children and have bought spoons each time they began to eat solids. The spoons are long enough so that my youngest daughter can grab onto it and I don't lose control of the spoon. This seems to help her while she's trying to coordinate getting the spoon into her own mouth. They are also deep which helps the food stay in the spoon when it's being manipulated and swatted by little hands. And they're bright and colorful. My three year old "picky eater" loves to borrow the "baby spoons" because they're much more interesting than her regular spoons. Whatever it takes to get her to eat.
on August 6, 2016
In the description of the product it clearly says that the spoons are "Top rack dishwasher safe". Well, take a a look at the red spoon in the photo and see if you can find the difference with the rest...
review image
on March 24, 2016
After reading the reviews on these Munchkin Soft-too infant spoons I decided to try them. I love using them to feed my baby. I'm not at all worried about hurting babies mouth. In fact, I feel like the are the perfect shape for baby's mouth. The are kind of narrow making them ideal for little mouths.
One complaint I remember reading about is that they are off balance causing them to fall off of a plate. They are rather off balance, but I like everything else about them so much I just deal with the off balance nature of them.
Another thing I love is that there are six of them. I hate having to pull a baby spoon out of the dishwasher when I need it. Especially because baby is usually hungry and impatient. Having six helps out in that department.
on December 21, 2017
I had some metal baby spoons with rubber on them that I was looking for more of. I saw these and decided for the price I would give them a try. I love them and have actually started using them instead of the other spoons. They are soft and flexible. Easy to use with my 7 month old for feeding. Seem to be able to get more food in her mouth and not all over her face. And dishwasher safe is always a plus! It said top rack but I have been putting them in with the other silverware and they haven't messed up and do fine.
on November 15, 2017
I've had a couple of these melt slightly in the dishwasher and ended up tossing them. I also wish the spoons were ever so slightly shallower, but that just a personal preference. The color supposedly changes if the temperature of the food is too hot, but I've never used that feature and it's probably just a gimmicky thing to market Other than that, the function and price are good enough for me to have purchased this item twice.
on June 2, 2017
I love these spoons and actually ordered two packs of them. Others reviews mention the spoons falling out of or knocking over bowls, but it really just depends on the type of container you're trying to put them in. They're pretty long, so yeah, they're going to fall out of or knock over a small, child-sized bowl. The only tiny complaint I do have is that the spoons have gotten slightly misshapen/become malleable from the heat of the dishwasher - though not enough for me to want to get different spoons. My baby girl loves the bright colors, which makes her want to hold the spoon herself.
on June 5, 2017
These are nice spoons that are comfortable for parents and baby. The colors are bright and fun. Four stars because I found that if you are feeding some sort of darker color foods (i.e. carrots, sweet potatoes, etc.) and you don't wash right away, they stain easily. But the price was right and they are good spoons that are gentle on baby's mouth and gums. (My daughter is 6 mos old.)
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.