Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,962 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,537 reviews
on July 4, 2017
Only the plastic infant spoons seem to have locked onto exactly the right shape for most every infant/toddler food. The spoons are both reasonably narrow while also scooped enough to retain liquids.

However, although they're labeled as top rack dishwasher safe you're likely best advised to give these the same treatment as most do their top-rack safe plastic baby bottles and instead opt for hand-washing (most soft plastics get etched by the dishwasher after time, even those labeled dishwasher safe). As such, and given the regular usage they'll get, there's going to be a lot of maintenance associated with these spoons.

I personally have opted to own a couple of sets of the plastic style spoons and two different metal/silicone designs. I try to choose the right tool for the job given the food consistency. After that, the maintenance is offset by the total number owned (more spoons = less frequent washing) and the different designs (tossing metal and silicone spoons into the dishwasher).
on January 11, 2017
Good value on these spoons. Not that I needed 12 of them but they will come in handy with all the little ones that come through my house.

You get 2 of each color red/orange/blue/green/purple/pink. The spoon is soft enough to use on your little ones that are learning to eat “real” food. I’m not sure the “dip” in the spoon is big enough for the older “little” ones but with that being said it teaches them to take smaller bites instead of a big spoon of shoving the whole thing in their little mouth. The handle is rounded and easy for them to hold on to. With the length of the spoon you will have no problems getting all that food out of the jars.

I mainly use the spoons for feeding the little ones 3 months and up. The package says dishwasher safe but with anything plastic be mindful of where it is placed. I hand wash all these spoons (this is just my thing and it only takes a few seconds to do so). I haven't had the problem of toppling off bowls and such as others have, they have to be using super small bowls for this to be happening.
on May 28, 2017
These are just spoons and there isn't a lot to love or hate, but I've gotta say that the "soft tip" on these annoys me and I probably wouldn't buy them again. It feels like when the machine pressed them, it left a jagged edge around the lip of the spoon. Nothing dangerous.... but personally, it would bug me if I were eating off these every day... it feels like I can do better by my kid.

Also, definitely not the fault of the manufacturer, but a warning to those with pets: Dogs LOVE these. Too many times I've left an empty jar of baby food with a spoon on my coffee table only to come back and find the jar licked clean and the spoon reduced to a mangled strip of plastic. Metal spoons have their perks.
on April 29, 2017
Spoons are colorful and soft, but they do not lay flat and do not stay upright when leaned against a bowl or container, so they are messy in that regard. Would be nice if the little nub on the underside was flat and a bit larger, so that you could set the spoon down without it rolling around and getting baby food all over.
on January 14, 2017
These are not top rack dishwasher safe. The things melted in our dishwasher and filled the house with burning plastic smell. Also infused other items in the dishwasher with the smell! They are fairly rigid spoons that are cheaply made so they have rough ridges on the spoon that I wouldn't feed to my baby anyway. Better off investing a bit more and getting some silicone spoons.
on July 26, 2017
I have tried a lot of spoons out there. I have three children and have bought spoons each time they began to eat solids. The spoons are long enough so that my youngest daughter can grab onto it and I don't lose control of the spoon. This seems to help her while she's trying to coordinate getting the spoon into her own mouth. They are also deep which helps the food stay in the spoon when it's being manipulated and swatted by little hands. And they're bright and colorful. My three year old "picky eater" loves to borrow the "baby spoons" because they're much more interesting than her regular spoons. Whatever it takes to get her to eat.
on April 25, 2017
These suck. The back ends are weighted, so spilling incidents happen constantly! I'm sick of cleaning up after these terrible spoons!
on April 11, 2017
The tip was not as soft as I was expecting. Might not be great for under 12 months of age...
on March 30, 2016
I love these spoons for feeding my now 5 month old. We started using these to introduce baby food and rice cereal about a month ago and my son loves them. He loves to hold them and try to chew on them between bites. With the contoured shape, it makes it easy to feed him even the runniest of foods. They are easy for him to get a hold of as well. I also love that they are one solid piece of plastic; therefore, there is virtually no chance of pieces of rubber/plastic coming off as can happen on some coated spoons.
on August 30, 2016
My wife and I got these after trying a few other types of spoons, and these have been amazing - just the right size and very flexible and durable. The other spoons we tried were either so big that they were hard to get into our child's mouth (and hence ended up spilling a bunch of food), or they were so small you could barely fit enough food to on them to make a difference. We also like that, although they're soft to the touch and therefore on our child's teeth and gums, they are also very durable with barely any noted teeth marks in them. They're dishwasher safe and get clear very easily. We also always pack a few on our road trips - they fit in a regular sandwich baggie easily and are very convenient to have around. We've loved these spoons and will get more when these wear out eventually (seems like they'll last years).

Pros:
-light, soft, and flexible
-durable
-dishwasher safe
-just the right size

Cons:
-they don't have characters on them - no really, I have no negative comments on these spoons

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.