Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Size: 6 Count|Change
Price:$2.42+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 1,843 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,379 reviews
on July 14, 2016
My seven month olds love these spoons. They are the perfect goldilocks spoons. They feel nice in the hand, are pretty long, and made of a soft flexible plastic on the spoon part so as not to be rough on teething babies. Perfect! Bonus too, the colors are so pretty!

I adore these so much that I bought two sets to have on hand for my twins, My husband joked that we have more baby spoons than adult spoons hahaha. When I love an item I want to make sure I review it, particularly when it comes to our babies and furbabies because we all know how expensive it can get when he haven't bought just the right item.

I don't think you will be disappointed in these spoons, and the price is superb.
review image
on January 11, 2017
We started using these when my daughter started solids around 5 months old. She seems to like these spoons and eats well off of them. The head of the spoon is small and narrow which works well for her little mouth. We have also tired the lightweight disposable spoons which did not work as well in my opinion. We have only used these to feed foods to my daughter, I do not believe they would work well is she was feeding herself. The only drawback (as mentioned in other reviews) is that the handle is heavy and the spoon tends to fall backwards when left sitting in a bowl. This hasn’t been a huge issue for us. I just prop the spoon on the bowl using the bump in the handle. Not a deal breaker for us and I have since bought a second pack of these.
review image review image review image review image
on November 18, 2016
These spoons are listed for infants, but we have found they work much better for toddlers. My toddler loves these, and will dig through the drawer for these spoons if we offer him a different kind. They are much longer, lighter, and softer than other brands, and are the ones we send to daycare with his lunch. These are great for sort-of-solid foods, like yogurt, or for something like cereal, for kids learning their motor skills.

If you're looking for soup spoons for toddlers, I'd recommend going with Gerber Graduates Kiddy Cutlery Spoons in Assorted Colors, 3-count, as they are very short, but much wider and less shallow.

If you're looking for INFANT spoons, these are likely too wide for tiny mouths (and slightly too hard). I'd recommend going with Munchkin White Hot Infant Safety Spoons, 4 Count for "starter" utensils.

Overall, these are great for toddler (and the variety of colors will likely please your toddler, too). I will caution you that if you have a kid who really likes to bite down when eating, you're probably need to replace the set after a few months because they can get pretty chewed up.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 7, 2016
These are great spoons - lovely size of spoon part for young babies and so soft too, long handle for reaching down into big food jars and for keeping your distance from the mucky mess the create!!. Comfy on parents hands too - avoid putting them in microwave - they alter shape slightly. so wonderful - my LO has begun to eat alot more now that i use them
on April 11, 2017
The tip was not as soft as I was expecting. Might not be great for under 12 months of age...
on January 11, 2017
Good value on these spoons. Not that I needed 12 of them but they will come in handy with all the little ones that come through my house.

You get 2 of each color red/orange/blue/green/purple/pink. The spoon is soft enough to use on your little ones that are learning to eat “real” food. I’m not sure the “dip” in the spoon is big enough for the older “little” ones but with that being said it teaches them to take smaller bites instead of a big spoon of shoving the whole thing in their little mouth. The handle is rounded and easy for them to hold on to. With the length of the spoon you will have no problems getting all that food out of the jars.

I mainly use the spoons for feeding the little ones 3 months and up. The package says dishwasher safe but with anything plastic be mindful of where it is placed. I hand wash all these spoons (this is just my thing and it only takes a few seconds to do so). I haven't had the problem of toppling off bowls and such as others have, they have to be using super small bowls for this to be happening.
on April 29, 2017
These spoons have a deeper bowl than some other brands, meaning food is left on the spoon with every bite. It's the same with my daughter and my nephews and nieces. Perhaps not a huge deal, but inefficient compared to some other brands. But I always have a supply of the munchkins on hand. They are sturdy enough to toss into a diaper bag and cheap enough it's not a huge deal if I accidentally leave them behind. As someone that constantly loses baby spoon (I'm looking at you, couch) being able to spend a couple bucks for like six of them bitches is great.
on August 30, 2016
My wife and I got these after trying a few other types of spoons, and these have been amazing - just the right size and very flexible and durable. The other spoons we tried were either so big that they were hard to get into our child's mouth (and hence ended up spilling a bunch of food), or they were so small you could barely fit enough food to on them to make a difference. We also like that, although they're soft to the touch and therefore on our child's teeth and gums, they are also very durable with barely any noted teeth marks in them. They're dishwasher safe and get clear very easily. We also always pack a few on our road trips - they fit in a regular sandwich baggie easily and are very convenient to have around. We've loved these spoons and will get more when these wear out eventually (seems like they'll last years).

Pros:
-light, soft, and flexible
-durable
-dishwasher safe
-just the right size

Cons:
-they don't have characters on them - no really, I have no negative comments on these spoons
on September 1, 2016
I was terribly disappointed in these spoons! I expected better from a #1 best seller on Amazon. I started with the flat metal, rubber tipped spoons for first feedings and then needed more food for baby. The "scoop" on these spoons holds the right portion size for a growing eater (6-18m), but the design of the spoon itself is just awful. They are not well balanced and tip over a yogurt container if it's not full. When you set it down on the table/napkin, the "scoop" touches the table. I thought the "hump" on the bottom would keep it elevated. I also find that the spoon tips over sideways when set down. I really have no idea what purpose the "hump" serves.

I still use them every day, but find that I have to adjust/adapt and think about how to set them down and I just don't need another thing to think about. A spoon should just work.
on July 9, 2016
My baby is growing so fast, before I knew it she was 6 months and I realized that she needed to start eating more than just milk. I did not have spoons so as always, I came to amazon to look for what I needed. These spoons were perfect because sometimes I do not have the time to wash dishes and I end up needing something right away, hence why I think sets of spoons are sold and not just one per person, that would be crazy. Anyway there are six spoons in this set and it was affordable so I went with them. I am so satisfied because they are not short nor tiny, perfect for a teething baby because they are soft and will not hurt the baby's gums and perfect for the parent because being long they will not tip fall inside the baby's bowl and can be held comfortably, even by the baby/toddler. I recommend these spoons. Look no further if you are, they are totally worth it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.