Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on November 18, 2016
These spoons are listed for infants, but we have found they work much better for toddlers. My toddler loves these, and will dig through the drawer for these spoons if we offer him a different kind. They are much longer, lighter, and softer than other brands, and are the ones we send to daycare with his lunch. These are great for sort-of-solid foods, like yogurt, or for something like cereal, for kids learning their motor skills.

If you're looking for soup spoons for toddlers, I'd recommend going with Gerber Graduates Kiddy Cutlery Spoons in Assorted Colors, 3-count, as they are very short, but much wider and less shallow.

If you're looking for INFANT spoons, these are likely too wide for tiny mouths (and slightly too hard). I'd recommend going with Munchkin White Hot Infant Safety Spoons, 4 Count for "starter" utensils.

Overall, these are great for toddler (and the variety of colors will likely please your toddler, too). I will caution you that if you have a kid who really likes to bite down when eating, you're probably need to replace the set after a few months because they can get pretty chewed up.
on August 6, 2016
In the description of the product it clearly says that the spoons are "Top rack dishwasher safe". Well, take a a look at the red spoon in the photo and see if you can find the difference with the rest...
review image
on November 13, 2017
I really like these spoons. They're a good width for my baby's mouth, they've held up well in the dish washer, and I do like the bright colors as well. My little girl is starting solids (6 months), and doesn't feed herself yet, but she will grab onto these and put the business end into her mouth. I do wish they were slightly more shallow, because she can't really rake the food off of the whole spoon with her lips. We have some other spoons I like slightly better to use at this point for that reason. When she is a little bigger, I think I will like these better. I will still use them some now when the others are in the wash, but they will be a second choice at this point :)
on July 26, 2017
I have tried a lot of spoons out there. I have three children and have bought spoons each time they began to eat solids. The spoons are long enough so that my youngest daughter can grab onto it and I don't lose control of the spoon. This seems to help her while she's trying to coordinate getting the spoon into her own mouth. They are also deep which helps the food stay in the spoon when it's being manipulated and swatted by little hands. And they're bright and colorful. My three year old "picky eater" loves to borrow the "baby spoons" because they're much more interesting than her regular spoons. Whatever it takes to get her to eat.
on September 1, 2016
I was terribly disappointed in these spoons! I expected better from a #1 best seller on Amazon. I started with the flat metal, rubber tipped spoons for first feedings and then needed more food for baby. The "scoop" on these spoons holds the right portion size for a growing eater (6-18m), but the design of the spoon itself is just awful. They are not well balanced and tip over a yogurt container if it's not full. When you set it down on the table/napkin, the "scoop" touches the table. I thought the "hump" on the bottom would keep it elevated. I also find that the spoon tips over sideways when set down. I really have no idea what purpose the "hump" serves.

I still use them every day, but find that I have to adjust/adapt and think about how to set them down and I just don't need another thing to think about. A spoon should just work.
Used this spoon to assist feed canned cat food to a cat who had trouble eating due to a rodent ulcer. The cat willingly ate off the spoon and it did not bother the cat. I highly recommend this for assist feeding cats who cannot or will not eat due to a medical condition or behavior condition. I have also used this spoon for baby kittens or feral kittens as a cat behaviorist and veterinary technician.
on March 24, 2016
After reading the reviews on these Munchkin Soft-too infant spoons I decided to try them. I love using them to feed my baby. I'm not at all worried about hurting babies mouth. In fact, I feel like the are the perfect shape for baby's mouth. The are kind of narrow making them ideal for little mouths.
One complaint I remember reading about is that they are off balance causing them to fall off of a plate. They are rather off balance, but I like everything else about them so much I just deal with the off balance nature of them.
Another thing I love is that there are six of them. I hate having to pull a baby spoon out of the dishwasher when I need it. Especially because baby is usually hungry and impatient. Having six helps out in that department.
on December 21, 2017
I had some metal baby spoons with rubber on them that I was looking for more of. I saw these and decided for the price I would give them a try. I love them and have actually started using them instead of the other spoons. They are soft and flexible. Easy to use with my 7 month old for feeding. Seem to be able to get more food in her mouth and not all over her face. And dishwasher safe is always a plus! It said top rack but I have been putting them in with the other silverware and they haven't messed up and do fine.
on August 14, 2013
I bought 2 sets of these, and thought they'd be the most useful and practical baby purchase ever. I used them when my son was in the baby food stage, which was very brief because he was breast-fed and started solids late. Once he could feed himself, he had no interest in using these. He wanted stainless steel like Momma and Daddy use, and was constantly grabbing for a "momma-size" spoon and fork. (I ended up using the Oneida 6-piece flatware set for babies and children. It's the only silverware my son will use.)

So I kept these in my silverware drawer for a while and thought they'd be great ice cream spoons, but they don't hold up to ice cream - the curved part of the spoon bends when you try to use it on a Hoodsie. These spoons served a purpose for a very short period of time, but looking back and considering that I didn't get as much use out of them as I'd hoped, I could have done without them.
on December 2, 2016
I was drawn to the colors of these spoons but after using them with my 6 month old I really hate their shape. The tips (the spoon part) are like little bowls and it makes it really hard for my babies lips to get all the food off. I have to work harder to get the food into her tiny mouth with these. Maybe they'll be easier as she starts getting used to taking the food off of the spoon herself. But for now, while I'm just shoveling the food in and hoping for the best... I prefer the Gerber ones that have a really flat tip.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.