Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ultimate Hits by Garth Brooks PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 26, 2017
I have tried a lot of spoons out there. I have three children and have bought spoons each time they began to eat solids. The spoons are long enough so that my youngest daughter can grab onto it and I don't lose control of the spoon. This seems to help her while she's trying to coordinate getting the spoon into her own mouth. They are also deep which helps the food stay in the spoon when it's being manipulated and swatted by little hands. And they're bright and colorful. My three year old "picky eater" loves to borrow the "baby spoons" because they're much more interesting than her regular spoons. Whatever it takes to get her to eat.
on September 13, 2016
I've purchased these spoons several times (not from Amazon) and have in the past been relatively happy with them. They do have their design issues as other reviewers have pointed out, but for the price I was always able to look past that, until today. I ordered these from Amazon last week and this morning I opened the package to wash them so my daughters could use them for dinner (1 & 3 yrs old). The package says to wash first which is pretty normal so I loaded them securely into the top rack of my dishwasher. The package says on the back top rack dishwasher safe and I've never had a problem washing them in my dishwasher, until today (in fact in the past I've even washed them on the bottom rack with no problems). Once my washer said wash complete I opened the door and my kitchen was completely filled with a cloud of burning plastic fumes. I quickly opened all the windows and doors in my house and set in search for whatever was making the nauseating smell. At first I thought maybe it was some plastic Tupperware, but after unloading everything it was soon clear that it was one of the blue plastic spoons had completely melted through the top grate of my dishwasher and all over the bottom filter. To be clear when washing anything plastic I make sure to select the lowest possible heat setting and I've never had any problems, with these spoons or any other plastic utensils. What seemed weird is all the plastic spoons except for the blue one seemed completely fine. So now I'm left with my dishwasher filled with burnt plastic on the bottom filter and will probably have to replace the entire part if not my entire dishwasher. Also everything else that was in the dishwasher now smells like burnt plastic no matter how much I clean it. Bottom line, not worth the low price paid for these spoons unless you will only hand wash them, and even then the quality is obviously not what it used to be. Unfortunate.
Attached is a photo of what is left of the burnt plastic spoon that I was actually able to get out of my dishwasher, still trying to get the rest out...
on August 25, 2017
I give this 3 stars because I don't have a strong feeling one way or another. For the price, they're functional. My kids bite down on them, and they don't do that with the "white for hot" spoons (can't remember the brand). It seems a little difficult for them to get all the food out of the dip. But, I don't mind letting them play with these as much as other spoons. If you need something functional and cheap, this works.
on June 2, 2017
I love these spoons and actually ordered two packs of them. Others reviews mention the spoons falling out of or knocking over bowls, but it really just depends on the type of container you're trying to put them in. They're pretty long, so yeah, they're going to fall out of or knock over a small, child-sized bowl. The only tiny complaint I do have is that the spoons have gotten slightly misshapen/become malleable from the heat of the dishwasher - though not enough for me to want to get different spoons. My baby girl loves the bright colors, which makes her want to hold the spoon herself.
on September 14, 2017
These spoons are huge!! The scoop is okay but pretty deep for a baby, and not extremely soft. But the length overall is the same as my normal spoons and the width to get into the babies mouth is larger than seems practical until maybe 18mo-2 years. Much larger than anticipated. Quality seems minimal. Cant imagine these will last too long.
on June 5, 2017
These are nice spoons that are comfortable for parents and baby. The colors are bright and fun. Four stars because I found that if you are feeding some sort of darker color foods (i.e. carrots, sweet potatoes, etc.) and you don't wash right away, they stain easily. But the price was right and they are good spoons that are gentle on baby's mouth and gums. (My daughter is 6 mos old.)
on July 14, 2016
My seven month olds love these spoons. They are the perfect goldilocks spoons. They feel nice in the hand, are pretty long, and made of a soft flexible plastic on the spoon part so as not to be rough on teething babies. Perfect! Bonus too, the colors are so pretty!

I adore these so much that I bought two sets to have on hand for my twins, My husband joked that we have more baby spoons than adult spoons hahaha. When I love an item I want to make sure I review it, particularly when it comes to our babies and furbabies because we all know how expensive it can get when he haven't bought just the right item.

I don't think you will be disappointed in these spoons, and the price is superb.
on August 10, 2017
Great starter spoons! My 3.5 month old son just started eating single grain oatmeal cereal. He has never used a spoon before, and he has no trouble with these at all! Thanks for a great product at an affordable price! My son doesn't hold them, so I don't know if they would be easy for a baby to use. I am using them to feed him myself.
on June 17, 2017
I just bought another set of these for our fourth child, since we lost some of the others. I like to get the take and toss ones since they're cheap and great for on the go. I really like having these for home too though. They're great little spoons and the first set has held up for 9 years, what we haven't lost of them!
on July 18, 2016
I bought these for my son and I love these Spoons! They are easy to hold, they're thick, and the spoon part holds the perfect amount of food. My son has a lip tie and he can still eat from these Spoons with no problem. They are colorful, cute, and easy to clean.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.