Truck Season Automotive HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on November 18, 2016
These spoons are listed for infants, but we have found they work much better for toddlers. My toddler loves these, and will dig through the drawer for these spoons if we offer him a different kind. They are much longer, lighter, and softer than other brands, and are the ones we send to daycare with his lunch. These are great for sort-of-solid foods, like yogurt, or for something like cereal, for kids learning their motor skills.

If you're looking for soup spoons for toddlers, I'd recommend going with Gerber Graduates Kiddy Cutlery Spoons in Assorted Colors, 3-count, as they are very short, but much wider and less shallow.

If you're looking for INFANT spoons, these are likely too wide for tiny mouths (and slightly too hard). I'd recommend going with Munchkin White Hot Infant Safety Spoons, 4 Count for "starter" utensils.

Overall, these are great for toddler (and the variety of colors will likely please your toddler, too). I will caution you that if you have a kid who really likes to bite down when eating, you're probably need to replace the set after a few months because they can get pretty chewed up.
15 people found this helpful
on April 29, 2017
These spoons have a deeper bowl than some other brands, meaning food is left on the spoon with every bite. It's the same with my daughter and my nephews and nieces. Perhaps not a huge deal, but inefficient compared to some other brands. But I always have a supply of the munchkins on hand. They are sturdy enough to toss into a diaper bag and cheap enough it's not a huge deal if I accidentally leave them behind. As someone that constantly loses baby spoon (I'm looking at you, couch) being able to spend a couple bucks for like six of them bitches is great.
10 people found this helpful
TOP 100 REVIEWERon August 9, 2017
 Are there issues with these spoons? yes. Are they a great set of spoons? yes! So there are pros and cons and based on what other reviewers commented, I address many of these issues in my video review after heavy usage. I had to see for myself whether the negative comments are a deal breaker and they are not, based what I saw. But don't take my word for it. You can see for yourself in this video review:

Pros - great price, dishwasher safe, colorful, easy to hold

Cons - weighted at handle, can fall easily, doesn't sit on table easily

I'll go over all of these details in the video. And I'll also put up some videos on my channel and blog, comparing them to some other top selling infant spoons in a few weeks. But for here, I think you'll see why the pros outweight the cons. Happy shopping!
2 people found this helpful
on August 6, 2016
In the description of the product it clearly says that the spoons are "Top rack dishwasher safe". Well, take a a look at the red spoon in the photo and see if you can find the difference with the rest...
review image
16 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
I'm using these for a 4 month old infant; maybe they're better for older babies. I thought they were going to be soft, like silicone or rubberized tips. They are not. They are hard plastic and you can kinda feel seams or something on the sides of the spoon. For my very little baby, I find the spoon is just a tiny bit too deep and she can't empty the whole spoon depth by moving her upper lip across it. So considering we are dealing with very tiny amounts on the spoon to begin with -- I don't fill up the whole spoon-- it's kinda silly that it's not just more shallow to begin with.

The spoons are also poorly weighted in terms of handle length and tipping point. If you're using a small dish for food you can't lay these across the dish or in the dish with the scoop side down because the weight of the handle pulls it back out and then your spoon is on the floor. Not cool. The bump on the underside of the spoon CAN be used to help lean the spoon against the dish but it's not as fast and easy as would be just setting the spoon in or across the dish (it's a balancing act). So it's a bummer that doesn't work since I find i need to set the spoon down a few times each feeding and don't want to just lay it on the table to make a sticky spot.
on July 27, 2016
Like other reviews I have to say these spoons are just horrible. They are back heavy and will not rest on the bowl and will fall back and catapult the food causing a mess. As a mother when I quickly have to put the food and spoon down to clean or grab something else the baby has dropped or what not, I'm left to turn around and see a bigger mess this dang spoon as created. It falls off bowls, baby food jars, they're horrible to use on the go. They're round therefore will roll around when you want to place it somewhere. Yes they get the "job" done but you'll be cleaning up MORE than the baby mess, you'll also be left cleaning the mess the spoon as created, and it also spills a lot too from the spoon itself. Very little food can actually be held on the tip of the spoon and if it's mushy food it'll just spill over. My baby now uses it to chew on and I just use a regular spoon, much easier and less of a hassle.
12 people found this helpful
Top Contributor: Babyon September 14, 2017
These spoons are huge!! The scoop is okay but pretty deep for a baby, and not extremely soft. But the length overall is the same as my normal spoons and the width to get into the babies mouth is larger than seems practical until maybe 18mo-2 years. Much larger than anticipated.
UPDATE: My son is now a year old and these spoons are great. They have stood up well and clean easily and they are a good size for him now. They are not good for him to feed himself with (which he tries) but they are a fine size for his mouth.
2 people found this helpful
on November 13, 2017
I really like these spoons. They're a good width for my baby's mouth, they've held up well in the dish washer, and I do like the bright colors as well. My little girl is starting solids (6 months), and doesn't feed herself yet, but she will grab onto these and put the business end into her mouth. I do wish they were slightly more shallow, because she can't really rake the food off of the whole spoon with her lips. We have some other spoons I like slightly better to use at this point for that reason. When she is a little bigger, I think I will like these better. I will still use them some now when the others are in the wash, but they will be a second choice at this point :)
on March 28, 2018
These are great - 1) the price is good. We needed a LOT of these. Very quickly after introducing solid foods our baby girl wanted to feed herself (at 4.5 months old) but it took a couple months for her to learn to put the spoon back on the tray, so every spoon went in her mouth and straight to the floor. It took 20+ spoons per feeding! So we needed good quality but also not breaking the bank. 2) they are soft. Even when she's done eating she likes to gnaw on these, they feel good on her gums. Sometimes she puts the back end of the spoon in her mouth and once she realizes there's no food there, she just bites it a bit. 3) they are the right size. Some of the bigger spoons don't fit well in her mouth and she has to twist and turn it, and all the food falls off. These are the right size so she gets all the food off them. A great purchase, I would recommend most of the munchkin brand stuff to anyone over other brands.
on August 30, 2016
My wife and I got these after trying a few other types of spoons, and these have been amazing - just the right size and very flexible and durable. The other spoons we tried were either so big that they were hard to get into our child's mouth (and hence ended up spilling a bunch of food), or they were so small you could barely fit enough food to on them to make a difference. We also like that, although they're soft to the touch and therefore on our child's teeth and gums, they are also very durable with barely any noted teeth marks in them. They're dishwasher safe and get clear very easily. We also always pack a few on our road trips - they fit in a regular sandwich baggie easily and are very convenient to have around. We've loved these spoons and will get more when these wear out eventually (seems like they'll last years).

Pros:
-light, soft, and flexible
-durable
-dishwasher safe
-just the right size

Cons:
-they don't have characters on them - no really, I have no negative comments on these spoons
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.