Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 13, 2017
I really like these spoons. They're a good width for my baby's mouth, they've held up well in the dish washer, and I do like the bright colors as well. My little girl is starting solids (6 months), and doesn't feed herself yet, but she will grab onto these and put the business end into her mouth. I do wish they were slightly more shallow, because she can't really rake the food off of the whole spoon with her lips. We have some other spoons I like slightly better to use at this point for that reason. When she is a little bigger, I think I will like these better. I will still use them some now when the others are in the wash, but they will be a second choice at this point :)
on November 15, 2017
I've had a couple of these melt slightly in the dishwasher and ended up tossing them. I also wish the spoons were ever so slightly shallower, but that just a personal preference. The color supposedly changes if the temperature of the food is too hot, but I've never used that feature and it's probably just a gimmicky thing to market Other than that, the function and price are good enough for me to have purchased this item twice.
on June 2, 2017
I love these spoons and actually ordered two packs of them. Others reviews mention the spoons falling out of or knocking over bowls, but it really just depends on the type of container you're trying to put them in. They're pretty long, so yeah, they're going to fall out of or knock over a small, child-sized bowl. The only tiny complaint I do have is that the spoons have gotten slightly misshapen/become malleable from the heat of the dishwasher - though not enough for me to want to get different spoons. My baby girl loves the bright colors, which makes her want to hold the spoon herself.
on June 5, 2017
These are nice spoons that are comfortable for parents and baby. The colors are bright and fun. Four stars because I found that if you are feeding some sort of darker color foods (i.e. carrots, sweet potatoes, etc.) and you don't wash right away, they stain easily. But the price was right and they are good spoons that are gentle on baby's mouth and gums. (My daughter is 6 mos old.)
on August 10, 2017
Great starter spoons! My 3.5 month old son just started eating single grain oatmeal cereal. He has never used a spoon before, and he has no trouble with these at all! Thanks for a great product at an affordable price! My son doesn't hold them, so I don't know if they would be easy for a baby to use. I am using them to feed him myself.
on June 17, 2017
I just bought another set of these for our fourth child, since we lost some of the others. I like to get the take and toss ones since they're cheap and great for on the go. I really like having these for home too though. They're great little spoons and the first set has held up for 9 years, what we haven't lost of them!
on July 18, 2016
I bought these for my son and I love these Spoons! They are easy to hold, they're thick, and the spoon part holds the perfect amount of food. My son has a lip tie and he can still eat from these Spoons with no problem. They are colorful, cute, and easy to clean.
review image
on May 8, 2017
We bought these as the first spoons our daughter used, and she still loves them even though she is getting ready to turn 2. The spoons have held up great.
on July 17, 2017
Working great for our baby. They haven't even stained. The spoon is a bit deeper than other infant spoons we've used, but we haven't had any issues (we didn't start feeding our baby solid foods until she was 6 months).
They are hard plastic, unlike the hot safe infant spoons we also have.
on July 9, 2016
My baby is growing so fast, before I knew it she was 6 months and I realized that she needed to start eating more than just milk. I did not have spoons so as always, I came to amazon to look for what I needed. These spoons were perfect because sometimes I do not have the time to wash dishes and I end up needing something right away, hence why I think sets of spoons are sold and not just one per person, that would be crazy. Anyway there are six spoons in this set and it was affordable so I went with them. I am so satisfied because they are not short nor tiny, perfect for a teething baby because they are soft and will not hurt the baby's gums and perfect for the parent because being long they will not tip fall inside the baby's bowl and can be held comfortably, even by the baby/toddler. I recommend these spoons. Look no further if you are, they are totally worth it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.