Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Size: 6 Count|Change
Price:$2.42+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 1,842 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,378 reviews
on November 7, 2008
I bought these spoons because I liked the bright colors. They looked fun and like they would capture the interest of my little man, who was just starting on solids. I also purchased the soft-tip Munchkin spoons (that are similar to the Gerber brand) and the Nuk temperature-sensitive spoons. Well, the Nuk and Munchkin spoons never get used because these spoons combine all of the best features of both. First, these spoons have a deep basin like the Nuk spoons. The padded tip spoons are so shallow that you can barely get any food on them. Second, these spoons have a soft tip. The whole basin of the spoon is actually flexible, which makes for a more comfortable eating experience for your baby. Third, the bright colors really do capture the baby's interest so they are more likely to pay attention once they get to that age where they are easily distracted. Finally, they have a longer handle than any other baby spoon I've seen so feeding is easier for the feeder. They are not temperature sensitive, but who feeds their baby without checking the temperature of the food anyway? This is one of the best products I've bought for my son! I would like to notify you that the colors I received are not the same as pictured. I received two spoons with pink basins (one with blue and one with green) and one purple spoon that is a pastel purple with yellow, so three of my six spoons are girly. Not that it really matters, just fyi.
44 comments| 189 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 14, 2016
My seven month olds love these spoons. They are the perfect goldilocks spoons. They feel nice in the hand, are pretty long, and made of a soft flexible plastic on the spoon part so as not to be rough on teething babies. Perfect! Bonus too, the colors are so pretty!

I adore these so much that I bought two sets to have on hand for my twins, My husband joked that we have more baby spoons than adult spoons hahaha. When I love an item I want to make sure I review it, particularly when it comes to our babies and furbabies because we all know how expensive it can get when he haven't bought just the right item.

I don't think you will be disappointed in these spoons, and the price is superb.
on January 11, 2017
We started using these when my daughter started solids around 5 months old. She seems to like these spoons and eats well off of them. The head of the spoon is small and narrow which works well for her little mouth. We have also tired the lightweight disposable spoons which did not work as well in my opinion. We have only used these to feed foods to my daughter, I do not believe they would work well is she was feeding herself. The only drawback (as mentioned in other reviews) is that the handle is heavy and the spoon tends to fall backwards when left sitting in a bowl. This hasn’t been a huge issue for us. I just prop the spoon on the bowl using the bump in the handle. Not a deal breaker for us and I have since bought a second pack of these.
review image review image review image review image
TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 7, 2016
These are great spoons - lovely size of spoon part for young babies and so soft too, long handle for reaching down into big food jars and for keeping your distance from the mucky mess the create!!. Comfy on parents hands too - avoid putting them in microwave - they alter shape slightly. so wonderful - my LO has begun to eat alot more now that i use them
on April 23, 2011
I like these spoons because they have long handles that easily fit in a baby food jar and I like the colors and the depth of the spoon (you would think this last one would be a no-brainer, but many spoons on the market for babies are much too deep or too shallow, etc). The only downside, and it's GLARING, is that they melt in the dishwasher. I'm sure it says 'top rack' or 'not dishwasher safe' on the packaging, but I just took it for granted that I could throw these in the dishwasher. I have been through a whole pack that has melted and I am on to the second pack... Note though, that I continue to buy them, so although they melt, I still think they're the best baby spoon currently available.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 8, 2016
I bought them for my baby to use when she turned 8 months old. These spoons made from flexible yet durable BPA and phthalate free plastic, which non toxic materials are safe for my baby. The special handle is ergonomically designed are very comfortable in your hand when using them. The spoon is just the right size and shape for my baby's little mouth. It's the perfect length, depth, shape and grip, these spoons are wonderful compared to the other ones I had. Furthermore, each set includes six spoons with attractive and bright colors. These spoons are durable and very inexpensive. Would buy again and would recommend to anyone who have little baby!
on September 13, 2016
I've purchased these spoons several times (not from Amazon) and have in the past been relatively happy with them. They do have their design issues as other reviewers have pointed out, but for the price I was always able to look past that, until today. I ordered these from Amazon last week and this morning I opened the package to wash them so my daughters could use them for dinner (1 & 3 yrs old). The package says to wash first which is pretty normal so I loaded them securely into the top rack of my dishwasher. The package says on the back top rack dishwasher safe and I've never had a problem washing them in my dishwasher, until today (in fact in the past I've even washed them on the bottom rack with no problems). Once my washer said wash complete I opened the door and my kitchen was completely filled with a cloud of burning plastic fumes. I quickly opened all the windows and doors in my house and set in search for whatever was making the nauseating smell. At first I thought maybe it was some plastic Tupperware, but after unloading everything it was soon clear that it was one of the blue plastic spoons had completely melted through the top grate of my dishwasher and all over the bottom filter. To be clear when washing anything plastic I make sure to select the lowest possible heat setting and I've never had any problems, with these spoons or any other plastic utensils. What seemed weird is all the plastic spoons except for the blue one seemed completely fine. So now I'm left with my dishwasher filled with burnt plastic on the bottom filter and will probably have to replace the entire part if not my entire dishwasher. Also everything else that was in the dishwasher now smells like burnt plastic no matter how much I clean it. Bottom line, not worth the low price paid for these spoons unless you will only hand wash them, and even then the quality is obviously not what it used to be. Unfortunate.
Attached is a photo of what is left of the burnt plastic spoon that I was actually able to get out of my dishwasher, still trying to get the rest out...
on November 21, 2016
These are good travel spoons. I prefer silicone or steel due to chemical exposure concerns. There is no safe plastic, they all leech chemicals when exposed to high heat, abrasion or acidic foods. I don't cook in plastic containers, I hand wash in hot water and toss them as they begin to show wear. Since I use steel and silicone (both are a bit more costly) I like having these for travel. That way if I forget it it's no big loss.

My daughter is 6m and she has a bit of trouble getting all the food off these spoons. She does better with the shallow ones like Munchkin white hot Munchkin White Hot Infant Safety Spoons - Assorted Colors - 12 Count and Playtex 05912 Mealtime Infant Spoons Assorted Colors 4 Count

These are a good value. I paid >$3 here on amazon for them.
on March 27, 2017
We love these spoons. They're easy to clean but still soft enough that I don't worry my son is going to hurt himself while learning to self feed. We actually purchased these twice after a few from the first package went missing. I couldn't stand the thought of running out of these!
on December 30, 2016
I bought these in hopes to feed my 8month old child. They are somewhere between the regular adult spoon and the metal soft tipped spoons. They are too deep and large for my baby. I have been able to make due by only using the very tip of the spoon and hitting off the excess when done. I would say he will grow into them but the handle is rather long so by the time the size works he will be eating on his own.

They are good quality and I've washed them in the dishwasher without any issues.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.