Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Book House Cleaning Moonlight Moonlight Moonlight  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Size: 6 Count|Change
Price:$2.18+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 1,874 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,417 reviews
on November 18, 2016
These spoons are listed for infants, but we have found they work much better for toddlers. My toddler loves these, and will dig through the drawer for these spoons if we offer him a different kind. They are much longer, lighter, and softer than other brands, and are the ones we send to daycare with his lunch. These are great for sort-of-solid foods, like yogurt, or for something like cereal, for kids learning their motor skills.

If you're looking for soup spoons for toddlers, I'd recommend going with Gerber Graduates Kiddy Cutlery Spoons in Assorted Colors, 3-count, as they are very short, but much wider and less shallow.

If you're looking for INFANT spoons, these are likely too wide for tiny mouths (and slightly too hard). I'd recommend going with Munchkin White Hot Infant Safety Spoons, 4 Count for "starter" utensils.

Overall, these are great for toddler (and the variety of colors will likely please your toddler, too). I will caution you that if you have a kid who really likes to bite down when eating, you're probably need to replace the set after a few months because they can get pretty chewed up.
on April 29, 2017
These spoons have a deeper bowl than some other brands, meaning food is left on the spoon with every bite. It's the same with my daughter and my nephews and nieces. Perhaps not a huge deal, but inefficient compared to some other brands. But I always have a supply of the munchkins on hand. They are sturdy enough to toss into a diaper bag and cheap enough it's not a huge deal if I accidentally leave them behind. As someone that constantly loses baby spoon (I'm looking at you, couch) being able to spend a couple bucks for like six of them bitches is great.
on January 11, 2017
We started using these when my daughter started solids around 5 months old. She seems to like these spoons and eats well off of them. The head of the spoon is small and narrow which works well for her little mouth. We have also tired the lightweight disposable spoons which did not work as well in my opinion. We have only used these to feed foods to my daughter, I do not believe they would work well is she was feeding herself. The only drawback (as mentioned in other reviews) is that the handle is heavy and the spoon tends to fall backwards when left sitting in a bowl. This hasn’t been a huge issue for us. I just prop the spoon on the bowl using the bump in the handle. Not a deal breaker for us and I have since bought a second pack of these.
review image review image review image review image
on November 24, 2015
These spoons are genius! All baby spoons should have been shaped like these! They are long enough to get to the bottom of a jar without getting food all over your fingers. I make our food so we don't actually use jars but I remember feeding other babies and you always had to hold the spoon with the tips of your fingers to scrape the bottom of the jar with a kid screaming at you because you aren't doing it fast enough! I think these are the best baby spoons I've ever seen! They are also soft and flexible for scraping the bottom of the bowl and they don't scratch baby's mouth.
on April 29, 2017
Spoons are colorful and soft, but they do not lay flat and do not stay upright when leaned against a bowl or container, so they are messy in that regard. Would be nice if the little nub on the underside was flat and a bit larger, so that you could set the spoon down without it rolling around and getting baby food all over.
on January 14, 2017
These are not top rack dishwasher safe. The things melted in our dishwasher and filled the house with burning plastic smell. Also infused other items in the dishwasher with the smell! They are fairly rigid spoons that are cheaply made so they have rough ridges on the spoon that I wouldn't feed to my baby anyway. Better off investing a bit more and getting some silicone spoons.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 7, 2016
These are great spoons - lovely size of spoon part for young babies and so soft too, long handle for reaching down into big food jars and for keeping your distance from the mucky mess the create!!. Comfy on parents hands too - avoid putting them in microwave - they alter shape slightly. so wonderful - my LO has begun to eat alot more now that i use them
on July 27, 2016
Like other reviews I have to say these spoons are just horrible. They are back heavy and will not rest on the bowl and will fall back and catapult the food causing a mess. As a mother when I quickly have to put the food and spoon down to clean or grab something else the baby has dropped or what not, I'm left to turn around and see a bigger mess this dang spoon as created. It falls off bowls, baby food jars, they're horrible to use on the go. They're round therefore will roll around when you want to place it somewhere. Yes they get the "job" done but you'll be cleaning up MORE than the baby mess, you'll also be left cleaning the mess the spoon as created, and it also spills a lot too from the spoon itself. Very little food can actually be held on the tip of the spoon and if it's mushy food it'll just spill over. My baby now uses it to chew on and I just use a regular spoon, much easier and less of a hassle.
on April 11, 2017
The tip was not as soft as I was expecting. Might not be great for under 12 months of age...
on January 11, 2017
Good value on these spoons. Not that I needed 12 of them but they will come in handy with all the little ones that come through my house.

You get 2 of each color red/orange/blue/green/purple/pink. The spoon is soft enough to use on your little ones that are learning to eat “real” food. I’m not sure the “dip” in the spoon is big enough for the older “little” ones but with that being said it teaches them to take smaller bites instead of a big spoon of shoving the whole thing in their little mouth. The handle is rounded and easy for them to hold on to. With the length of the spoon you will have no problems getting all that food out of the jars.

I mainly use the spoons for feeding the little ones 3 months and up. The package says dishwasher safe but with anything plastic be mindful of where it is placed. I hand wash all these spoons (this is just my thing and it only takes a few seconds to do so). I haven't had the problem of toppling off bowls and such as others have, they have to be using super small bowls for this to be happening.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.