Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons 4 Ct
Item Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:$3.69+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on December 20, 2015
Great set of spoons! The handles are a bit flimsy (don't look for high quality steel here), but it's not like you will be doing serious mixing with these. The dips in the spoons are pretty shallow, which is excellent for a baby spoon as our baby isn't very proficient at eating cleanly anyway. The rubber is thick and without seams which might hurt a baby's mouth. Our little one is in the middle of teething, and I think these spoons are kinder on his gums and new teeth than a metal spoon would ever be.

I don't have much to say about the heat-sensing mechanic. It does work (at least they turn white when I'm washing them in hot water). However, I don't heat my baby food up before serving, and even if I did, the food tends to coat the colored part of the spoon so thoroughly that I'm not sure I'd notice a color change in any case. So if you are getting these just for that aspect, I'm not sure whether it would end up being a useful feature or not.

Overall, I really like these and have found that they work great for a baby without teeth or just getting his first chompers in. I'd recommend these for any new mom!
on August 4, 2016
These munchkin spoons are really good. I like them because they have a nice soft tip and they are gentle on my babies gums. It's also nice that they turn white when the food is too hot for your babies mouth.

I got these as an ad on item on Amazon, they are a lot cheaper when you get them on Amazon then if you buy them and the store. They were about $2 cheaper. I like that they have multiple different colors you get yellow pink green and blue.

I would definitely buy these spoons again, I am actually probably going to order another pack of them the next time I make a big enough order to do at ons.

I paid full price for the spoons.
review image review image
I got these for my little adorable nephew in Canada and he and his Mom loved them. It's nice how they change colors when the food is warm or hot, whichever the case may be. The spoons are light and the baby loved holding them and putting them in his mouth - that was his play spoon - and he loved feeding from them. We didn't try putting them in the dish washer and I don't see why you would. She washes all the baby dishes by a special detergent. The quality of the spoons was great and fantastic deal for their price.
on October 11, 2016
exactly what I was looking for I had these for my first grand child 12 years ago and
they are still the best the newer brands don't make them as nice as these
and this price is great the spoon has a nice roundness to it the other brands
are pointy and I hated them searched for these and thanks again amazon for
having them
on February 6, 2016
Comfortable, easy to use. They stand up to biting, they're small, classic, and the colors aren't too gaudy. Food won't slide off, their bowls are a good size, and they don't take up room in a drawer. All that said, they stain. Instantly, and forever. Pretty much anything orange (a category which you'll recognize as including about half of the foods you'll be feeding your baby with a spoon) and most things green will uglify these spoons irreparably and they'll never look clean again. They do change to white when they're hot, but they also change to white when they're lukewarm, which means I use the color-change feature to know whether i need to zap that carrot paste in the microwave for another few seconds, and I actually wait for them to turn white in the food before I even begin testing the temperature. Anything less than white is room temperature or less. But they do the job and they're sturdy, so hey, they work.
on August 1, 2016
These are great to feed the baby. There aren't any shop edges of plastic that go around the spoon like many plastic ones have. We have washed then in the dishwasher now about 20+ times and they're just as good as new. Carrot baby food can stain them if you don't rinse immediately, but carrots stain everything. Recommended purchase.
on March 16, 2017
These are the perfect size for a new eater. My daughter is 6 months old and I like that it warns me if the food is too hot and the size is very manageable for her little mouth - even though her appetite is larger!
on December 4, 2013
Unfortunately these didn't work for us. The deciding factor was really that my 6 month old hates using them. I thought it was just adjusting to food until he ate wonderfully at Grandma's house. She has the Munchkin Silicone Spoons and I highly recommend those! They come in two packs.

I thought I would love these ones but they didn' work for me because the tiny metal handle is difficult when your baby tries to "help". The Munchkin Silicone Spoons on the other hand have longer, thicker handles that are much easier to control.

The Munchkin Silicone Spoons seem to be softer on sensitive gums and the overall shape of the spoon is easier for my son to eat from.

I stole one Munchkin Silicone Spoon from Grandma's and now he eats wonderfully and happily at home. I even tried using these a few more times just to see, but my son would only eat a few bites before crying.
on March 20, 2017
Very soft tip and works well even after multiple washes in the dishwasher. The color of the spoon changes color if its too hot. Great buy.
on May 7, 2017
These have always been a favorite because they literally turn white hot if baby's food is too hot. Not that it should be used as a shortcut, but a good backup for whenever a distraction arises.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.