Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 20, 2017
Sturdy containers. Holds a lot of Cheerios. Unfortunately, my twin boys figured out in 3 seconds that all they had to do was lift the flap and they would all pour out. I don't blame that on the designer. We still use it for other things but the lid is pointless. As far as them taking the lid off, it has a good grade of silicone to allow a decent grip and fit around the cup. They arrived sooner than expected. If they hadn't figured it out, I would purchase a bunch of them. I still may because, as I mentioned, they are very sturdy and my boys like to eat cereal and milk from them.
on June 17, 2017
These cups are great for dry snacks! The tops are soft rubber unlike some I've seen at the stores so it doesn't hurt my grandaughter's hand at all. Keep in mind the top is open so fruits don't work as well because they still flip the cups upside down and juices pour out.
It even works great without the lid as they get older because of the two handles.
I would definitely recommend over those swivel bowls!
on November 15, 2017
This has turned out way more useful than I'd expected (keeping expectations low in the first place for all toddler related things). Easy for the little one to grasp, he never drops it (he constantly drops sippy cups even when they have handles), easy to get into, easy to get snacks out (even crumbly ones, he just holds a flap aside), and helps prevent huge messes! For the most part we only get some crumbs spilling and getting spread by little hands. Most of the mess is from his mouth. Love this.
on August 22, 2017
These cups are great for a toddler on the go. They have helped me keep my dogs from taking my daughter's snacks off the coffee table. My daughter loves that she can carry her snacks around. Easy for a toddler to stick their hand in a grab snacks on their own. Super easy to clean. Only down fall is my daughter has figured out how to stick her hand in and dump out snacks. Still cuts back on wasted snacks.
on July 24, 2017
These are great! It took my child one day before she got the hang of it (at first she seemed suspicious of sticking her hand in there). These are also nice to keep the dog out of the snack bowls for my child. Granted, these don't keep all the crumbs in so when it gets used as a rattle in the car seat, there may be some escapees and crumbs everywhere. Otherwise, these are a wonderful idea!
on October 14, 2015
I have had these cups for 4 or 5 years, and I just noticed I had not written a review lol.

These snack cups are GREAT for toddlers and preschoolers. We have never had any problems with spills, lids coming off, or hands/food getting stuck in the top. They are super easy to wash in the sink and mine have held up for a very long time. They still look like they are brand new after 4-5 years of constant use. The lid is still completely secure.

I might add that mine have not been cleaned in the dishwasher, so I do not know how that would affect how they hold up. I prefer to hand wash plastic items.
on November 11, 2013
This cup is a good concept for older kids. My son could not grasp that he needed to put his hand inside to pull out a puff or Cheerio when he was a year old. I would just give him the cup without the lid, but that kind of defeated the purpose of having a lid to keep the mess contained. I do like the small handles which were perfect for his little hands.

When my son was about fifteen months old and more coordinated with his hands and understanding concepts, he got that he stuck his hands inside to get a snack. However, he didn't like the lid and always took it off. I don't know if maybe he thought he was going to hurt his hands on the edges? Either way, this is an OK product. I still use it, but 9/10 times it is used without the lid.
Also, if you want snacks to stay fresh in the diaper bag, you need to keep plastic wrap under the lid, or a baggie. Crackers get stale if you just toss this cup in the bag as is.
on April 19, 2017
This is my second purchase of Munchkin Snack Catchers, as I have another set. The other set (not this one!) came with one pink and one yellow, so I wanted to buy some more for my son. These are high quality, just like the first set we bought. The lids are interchangeable. They function well. Not much else to say about them. All parts are dishwasher safe. Great product!
on October 24, 2016
Munchkin 2 Piece Snack Catcher, Blue/Green by Munchkin work well to keep food contained. However, my daughter who is 15 months has a hard time pulling out her snacks because the rubber is firm. Rice checks end up smashed before she gets them out of the container because she has to pull so hard.
on October 8, 2015
Out of the two cups, only one keeps the lid on constantly. The other she pulls her hand out and has a bracelet! Since we got these to protect her snack from a greedy dog, she's really good about not spilling her snack though she has figured out how to hold down a flap to pour it out. I feel it works best for larger snacks, not small items like Cheerios as a result.
3 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.