Munchkin Warm Glow Wipe Warmer
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Low-voltage, energy-efficient wipe warmer with soft night light
- Flip top lid allows easy access to wipes
- Night light features 10-minute auto shut-off
- Holds up to 100 standard sized baby wipes (wipes not included)
- Dimensions: 7.25" x 5" x 10"
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Warm it up
Do ice-cold wipes trigger unhappy cries during diaper changes? The Warm Glow Wipe Warmer by Munchkin will soothe baby's bottom and warm mom's heart. Help make diaper changing more enjoyable for your little one with the comfort of a warm wipe.
Top-down warming system
Wipes are warmed from the top down to help prevent them from browning.
The soft light helps make nighttime changes easy and shuts off automatically after 10 minutes or with the on/off button.
The container holds up to 100 pop-up or standard wipes and has a viewing window that lets you check the level of wipes at a glance.
A convenient flip-top lid provides easy access to the moist, warmed wipes.
Look for the complete line of Munchkin nursery and diapering essentials
We have everything you need to keep your baby calm, cool and collected at the most important of moments. Whether it’s a diaper pail that’s proven in odor-control, to a nursery projector with soothing sounds to keep your little one dreaming soundly, we’ve got you covered. Munchkin’s clever, reliable line of nursery and diapering essentials means you’ll be prepared for anything that comes your way.
Diaper Pails and Refills
Diaper Changing Essentials
Size: one size
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
i try to review as many of my purchases as i can so that can help others make a more informed choice, if my review has helped you please hit th helpful button and if anyone has a question regarding the product, please ask in the comment section below and i will be happy to answer.
Reasons why I am disappointed about this munchkin warmer are following:
- it warms the wipes only on the top. The heating unit is in the lid, which means the less wipes in the warmer, the less warmed up they will be. If you have only few wipes left, they will guaranteed be (almost) cold, since they can't reach the heating unit.
- parts fall apart in worst possible moments. the lid itself removes itself by accident when I lid is completely open. also the green see through part that indicated amount of wipes left, is constantly falling apart. Actually, shortly after purchase it became quite loose and started leaking water/wipe solution. Not okay. (especially if you have this wipe warmer on wooden furniture. really upsetting.)
But I did find ONE positive thing, that I really wish the Lions heart warmer had.
- THE LIGHT. Munchkin wipe warmer has this night light button, by pressing it I believe it will activate the light for about 10minutes or so, it goes automatically off. Where the Lions heart warmer light cannot be turned off. Which really bothers me and I ended up covering up the light unit because I hate having any lights on during the night.
- cleaning is super simple. Since the lid unit can be removed completely (where the whole electrical unit is), you can wash the bottom part without any issues, it is basically just a plastic container and can be dipped in the water if needed. This cannot be for example done with Lions warmer, because the electrical part is in the bottom unit and one really has to pay attention when cleaning the unit, to make sure the water is not going get into wrong spots.
PROS AND CONS
*Heats from the top (this is also a con...see below) so you get a warm wipe quickly and always warm
*Easy to unplug when leaving for long trips
*Like Clear View section to see how many wipes are left
*Lid Secures nicely
*Rubber around where the wipes dispense, makes it easy to start a refill without hurting your fingers and holds the next one in place really well, grips the wipe so that you can get them out.
I will give you a few tricks at the end to help with some of the CONS -
*Heats from the top -- Dries out the top wipe after long period of no use (Usually over 24 hours)
* Does not hold an entire refill pack of wipes
With this warmer I actually love it as long as you do a few tricks - DO NOT FILL IT SO FULL so that the lid smashes down the wipes - this means that you probably will not fit the entire refill pack in your warmer. I do one of two things with the extra wipes -
1 - add them to my diaper bag wipes or
2 - put them in a ziploc baggie to save for later use.
UNPLUG IT - if you are going to be gone for a while you should unplug it so that it does not dry out your wipes while you are gone.
WIPE IT DOWN - when your wipes run out - just do a quick wipe down with a paper towel of the inside - I usually only do this once a month - put I know others who do it every time they run out of wipes so they do not forget.
ADD A SMALL AMOUNT OF WATER - if you add a SMALL amount of water it will go a LONG way. I usually add about 1/4 of cup water. I do not pour it all on the wipes themselves just a little on the top and them the rest on the bottom of the warmer on both sides of the wipes. I usually know I need a little more water when it no longer condensates on the small blue lid of the warmer, so when I lift it up it makes a small little drop of water in the grooves.
I hope this makes sense and that you find it helpful - THANKS!
Most recent customer reviews
I had some issues and so used the wipe warmer for myself so I can tell you that...Read more