Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:$3.49+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 931 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,126 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 6, 2017
I bought this because like many babies they like ducks and my daughter is no exception. She loves ducks, it was one of her very first words and now I know why!
It does do a good job of letting you know when the water is too hot (although I never use it as a thermometer, because we have a separate turtle for that) and it floats upright, not many rubber ducks do that spots an added bonus. It's chewy and my daughter will play with it while she's having a wash. As I mentioned, I use a turtle bath thermometer too so I can see actual numbers for temperature but this is a great addition both toy and safety wise.
I'd recommend this because it's value for money & fun for little ones. I think it's a must-have bath toy because it's so classy.

We've been using it for a year and paint didn't come off (maybe a little bit on her nose), generally, it looks like new.
review image review image review image review image
on September 8, 2016
I really had high hopes for this. As a first-time mom I wanted to be absolutely CERTAIN that my son's bath water would never scald him. I bought this in order to help me with that worry, and it basically was useless. Even if the water is lukewarm, almost cold, the bottom will say "hot". It's almost like any temperature outside of room temp. is too hot. I stopped paying attention to this and ended up just using it as a bath toy for my son. If that's all you want, this is great, but if you really want a good indicator for water temp, go another route. Not a total waste of money because you can still use it as a toy, but not trustworthy at all.
on March 31, 2017
Works exactly as I'd hoped! My friend is a new mom, and so she is constantly worried she's doing everything wrong. One thing she had mentioned during her pregnancy is how fearful she is of burning her baby by underestimating the water temperature during bath time. Adults tend to like warmer baths, so she was afraid what she found warm, but not hot, would actually scald the baby. I wanted to get her something to give her peace of mind, so I began looking for similar products. I found this and thought it was adorable! The classic "rubber ducky" toy for bath time, but also a tool for Mom to use to make sure every bath is safe and comfy! Love it and can't wait to drive over and give it to her!
on March 8, 2017
It's a rubber duck so it can't be that bad, right? The duck part is great. Baby loves to chase it around the tub. I'm giving it three starts for the water temp indicator on the bottom. It's a great idea in theory, but ours indicates HOT even in lukewarm water. Maybe the manufacturers are overly cautious, which is great, but I would not recommend using this as your only indicator of how hot or cool your babies bath water is.
on April 13, 2017
Perfect toy for my baby. It floats upright, doesn't have a hole in it for water to go in and get moldy, and is cute as can be. It's not very accurate in my opinion as far as judging if the water is to hot or not. I purchased two of them and they both change at different tempatures to say hot but I didn't really buy them for that anyways so they work for me.
review image
on April 9, 2017
Love rubber ducks, happy friendly little things. This has the ability to warn when the water is too hot and let's you know when the water is ok. I know, I know, you can stick your wrist in the water and feel it, which is always necessary. I would never simply trust this cute little rubber ducky because a burn would be brutal.
on January 11, 2017
I bought this to gauge the water temperature of my daughter’s baths, however, this has not worked great for that purpose. The word HOT can almost always be seen on the indicator panel and it is hard to tell when the water is actually too hot. We also have the Munchkin White Hot Inflatable Duck Tub which has a temperature indicator built in which I have found to be more accurate. That being said, this is one of my daughter’s favorite bath toys (she is currently 7 months old). The size is just right for her little hands and she enjoys chewing on it both during and after baths. I like the fact that there is no opening for water (and consequently mold) to end up inside. At less than $3, I would definitely buy this again!
review image review image review image review image
on February 13, 2016
Baby likes it ! At first he didn't payed attention to it but since he's 6 months old he really likes it and bites it and plays with it . It does show always the water is hot so it's confusing but I really don't pay attention to it and mostly bought it as a toy for my baby . Would recommend it .
review image
I just use this as a bath toy for my baby. The letters aren't really reliable and after only using it for a whole month the letters stopped working a lot together. While running it through cold water it said "hot" anyway. Didn't change color in hot water either. So it's just a toy now!
on March 4, 2017
Super cute. I just bought it because it was an inexpensive rubber duck.The HOT reading on the bottom turns white even in lukewarm water. I dont even use the HOT indicator, I just feel the water with my hand. If its too hot for me its too hot for my baby. My daughter loves it.