Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

• Customer reviews

on October 11, 2017
This ducky is super cute and sturdy, but the thermometer feature doesn't work very well. The words that are supposed to appear are visible even when the water is cold. There isn't a very noticeable difference between how it looks when it is cold and when it is too hot. I would not use it to evaluate the safety of the temperature, but as a bath toy it is fine. I recommend just getting a plain rubber duck and saving the money.
on June 26, 2016
This thing is pretty much worthless imho. I ordered it because I developed carpal tunnel due to pregnancy swelling and couldn't trust my hands to accurately feel for safe water temperature because they were completely numb nearly all the time. If we made the bath water warm the duck would say HOT on the bottom. My poor baby would have been hypothermic if I had bothered to actually follow the ducks color changing thermostat on the bottom.
on April 22, 2017
Very nice to be able to just get this from the comfort of my home instead of having to run around to get all the items I wanted for a shower gift. Reasonable price.
on March 22, 2017
This is great a rubber duck for bath time, horrible as an indicator for hot water. This is not accurate as the water was on the cooler side, yet the duck said it was HOT.
on October 6, 2017
The bottom of duck touches the water, and is supposed to display HOT in blue color sensitive plastic... I tested this out before giving my granddaughter a bath... The blue colored plastic did display the word HOT in white letters, however it is supposed return to the color blue once water is correct temperature. This did not happen. My duck is now STAINED with the white letters displaying the word HOT. Complete garbage, don't waste your money. I wanted to purchase a different one were the ducks skin which is yellow, turns white when water is too hot, but them returns yellow when water is a good temperature. Looks like I'll be throwing this away, and ordering the better quality version.
on May 8, 2017
I bought this as a fun traditional toy for my little girl. I liked the added bonus of the hot water indicator which is what caused me to pick this one over all the others. My favorite part about this duck is that it does not have any holes in it. That means no water or dampness staying inside of it and no mold like with other bath toys!
on October 28, 2016
The reason I ordered this was because this is easy to clean and it does not have a hole like all the bath toys and no need to worry about bacteria and mold growth inside of this. I will never trust any type of device to tell me the water temperature, I always test the water myself so I don't know how accurate this is. My son loves this one.
on March 4, 2017
Super cute. I just bought it because it was an inexpensive rubber duck.The HOT reading on the bottom turns white even in lukewarm water. I dont even use the HOT indicator, I just feel the water with my hand. If its too hot for me its too hot for my baby. My daughter loves it.
on January 18, 2016
Love-Love-Love this product! I have carpal tunnel in both hands which prevents me from having the touch sensitivity that most people have. This rubber ducky gives me a lot more confidence in selecting the proper time to put my 2.5 year-old granddaughter in the tub. All we do is let him float around for a few seconds, pick him up and check his belly. It lets me know whether the water is too hot for her delicate skin or of it is just right. She loves to tell me that he is yellow and orange and that his tummy is blue and white! (When the temperature is correct). I would definitely recommend this to others.
on October 18, 2017
As far as I can tell, it describes any water other than cold water as "hot." Luke warm water is "hot" to the duck. It's no use in determining the right temperature for baby. After a couple of uses, it has also started floating on its side.