Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Munk Pack Keto Granola Bar | Gluten, Grain & Soy Free | Breakfast Snacks for Kids & Adults | Chewy and Delicious | Plant Based Snacks | No Sugar Added | On the Go | Coconut Cocoa Chip | 12 Pack
Enhance your purchase
|Flavor||Coconut Cocoa Chip|
|Allergen Information||Tree Nuts|
|Package Weight||0.5 Kilograms|
About this item
- LOW SUGAR, LOW CARB*, GREAT TASTE: Indulge your sweet tooth with our chewy Coconut Chocolate Chip Keto Granola Bar. Flavorful, delicious and containing only 1g sugar and 2g net carbs, this bar is the feel-good, taste-great snack you've been searching for.
- CALCULATING NET CARBS: To calculate net carbs, you subtract the fiber, allulose and glycerin from the total carbs. Fiber, allulose and glycerin are included in this calculation because they are not metabolized by the body. 2g NET CARBS = Total Carb (12g) - Fiber (4g) - Allulose (5.5g) - Glycerin (0.5g)
- GLUTEN FREE BARS: Our keto bars combine a wholesome mix of nuts and seeds so you can enjoy the goodness of granola, without the grains, but with all of the benefits! At only 140 calories, this is the perfect low calorie snack to fuel your healthy lifestyle.
- LOW GLYCEMIC INDEX: Our nutritious snacks contain only 1g sugar. Our Keto Granola Bars have minimal effects on blood sugar and insulin levels.
- CONVENIENT NUTRITION FOR ALL: Enjoy the soft, chewy texture to satisfy any craving. Our bars are gluten free, plant based, Non-GMO and contain no added sugar, no soy, no artificial preservatives or flavors. Comes as a 12 pack!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Brown Family on August 1, 2020
Small caveat: these bars are small and you might think they're not enough to satisfy, but I take small bites and chew thoroughly and don't feel cheated when I'm done. In addition, they're pricey for four small bars in a box; there could easily be six or eight bars in the same size box.
Having said that, though, I don't mind paying for products I like. And to get some tasty variety in my sometimes-repetitive keto regimen, it's worth it for me. Plus these have less than HALF the net carbs of my old standby Quest bars.
I'll be ordering these regularly.
At first I was skeptical about the nutrition label, as it has :Total Carbs” at 12g, with net carbs at 2g. I decided to perform a less than scientific glucose intolerance test to see how these tasty treats effected my blood glucose and ketones. I should mention that I am not a diabetic. Using two different glucose devices, a FreeStyle Lite, and the Keto-Mojo, I did a pre-prandial, which measured 72mg/dl on the FreeStyle Lite, and 95 mg/dl on the Keto-Mojo. My ketones read 1.1mm using the Keto-Mojo as well. The pre-prandial was done approximately 4hrs after a low carb meal, not fasting. After 30 minutes, the readings were as followed, 77mg/dl FreeStyle Lite, and 104 mg/dl, 1.3mm ketones on Keto-Mojo. At 60 minutes, the following reading were obtained, 92 mg/dl on FreeStyle Lite, and 104 Mg/dl, ketone 1.5, on Keto-Mojo. At 90 minutes, the FreeStyle Lite read 93 mg/dl, while the keto-Mojo was 108 mg/dl, no ketones taken. At the end, 120 minutes, the following was taken, 83 mg/dl on FreeStyle Lite, and 100 mg/dl on the Keto-Mojo, with Ketones at 1.0mm. Given the slight, but less significant increase in glucose, and an overall increase in ketones, I would highly recommend this product. Remember, these bad boys taste great too.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.