Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Muppets Uncle Deadly (glow-in-dark) 6 inch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

50%
50%

on December 13, 2007
I'm a huge Muppets fan and ordered the "Muppets Flashback Uncle Deadly Action Figure" to add to my collection of kitsch. I received the toy in a timely way, but it was not the one pictured! The one I received had Uncle Deadly in a brown suit with a solid white ghost.

I wrote the company and asked if I could buy the one in the picture -- I didn't ask for an exchange, I was going to pay for another one -- but got no response. I would be very hesitant to order from this company again, given they do not answer their customer service emails. :(
on December 27, 2007
Gave this as a gift, it is high quality and a lot of fun. He loved it.