Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 177 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 197 reviews
on August 21, 2016
I was about to order this from Sephora after trying it from my sister. It was around $80 at Sephora and I was hesitant to spend that much on an eye cream, so when I found it on amazon for much less, I ordered it almost immediately. Thought it might be a knock off, but it came in the original packaging and was authentic! Other eye creams don't do much for my dark circles but this did wonders! I have to use it twice a day for it to truly work. The consistency is very creamy and it doesn't make my eye area oily, sticky or very shiny like other eye creams because it absorbs into my skin very quickly (I previously used the Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream) It also doesn't irritate my eyes like other creams do. I would repurchase this!
on August 22, 2016
I wish I could use it for under eye darkness as well as upper lid puffiness. Nothing can help my deep smile lines at the corners of my eyes. :) I guess they just tell everyone my sense of humor is a good one.
on April 9, 2017
This is counterfeit 100%. Weird smell, weird consistency and slight burn when applied. You people make me sick.
on January 27, 2014
I love the Murad cleanser, but don't know if this particular product is really worth the money. I've bought this twice and really don't see much of a difference in the appearance of fine lines or hydration, for that matter.
on September 5, 2016
I suspect this isn't authentic. At half the price of the original, I probably should've known that, already, but I had hope. Unfortunately, this doesn't feel as hydrating as the authentic product and has a strange chemically scent. Buyer beware.
on January 8, 2017
I believe I was a victim of faux product with this item. It burned when applied and caused a rash under my eyes. I've used Murad products before, but have learned my lesson to only order from approved spa or other retailers.
on October 9, 2016
Really did not make any difference compared to OTC Products you can purchase at big box stores.
on December 24, 2014
Typically I love this brand, I have been using Murad for years. However as I am getting older and experiencing signs of aging, I was looking to them to find a solution for my under eye area for puffiness and dark circles. I was going back and forth on whether I should purchase, but since I had enjoyed their other products for years and read the good reviews, I decided to take the plunge. I started using it religiously every night… no reduction in puffiness or dark circles. The reason I gave 3 stars - I do think it has helped with the suppleness under the eye and the cream absorbed nicely, however I think I can get that from many other products that are a little easier on the pocket book. Needless to say, I will not be repurchasing this product, I'll stick to my cleansers from Murad.
on May 12, 2015
love it best eye cream ever asked if i had botox around my eyes no i will never use any other eye cream 10 out of 10
on October 31, 2015
May sound funny, but I am a straight male in his 50s. And I bought this six weeks prior to walking my daughter down the aisle. I would highly recommend this product for any males that have extreme baggie eyes and dark circles. In just six weeks. I looked 10 years younger.