- File Size: 365 KB
- Print Length: 104 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: July 8, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0118UC74C
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #378,128 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Murder By Association: A Stanford Carter Prequel (Stanford Carter Murder Mystery Book 2) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Murder by Association, the thrilling, mind-blowing, blood chilling prequel to Starta's BLOOD WEB. The protagonist Caitlin Diggs teams up with Detective Stanford Carter, and McAllister in the pursuit of an unhinged killer known as “The Plunger”. As they uncover the enigmatic and horrific clues they find themselves wondering if the evidence will lead them to the killer(s) or reveal additional questions that could possibly alter their lives forever.
Gary Starta has done it again. You’ll love the explosion of excitement in this thriller that will keep your brain in over-drive as you try putting the pieces together and cheer the main characters to solve the serial killings.
** I received a copy of this book in exchange of an honest review**
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Police Procedurals
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Crime > Murder
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime Fiction > Murder
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Police Procedurals