Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Murder at the Opera (Capital Crimes, No. 22)
Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on May 28, 2017
it was ok
on March 8, 2013
Lov e most of Margaret truman's books but this was a little bit of a struggle and a disappointing ending it just did not seem to flow very well
on February 13, 2015
Very good mystery series.
on August 11, 2016
The deeper I got into the book, the more I liked it...In addition, the author featured my favorite characters Anna Belle And Mac...awesome!
on April 28, 2017
Another thrill from M. Truman.
on September 29, 2012
I really enjoy Margaret Truman's mystery novels. This one was especially enjoyable with lots of reference to the opera itself. Two of the characters explain the story of Tosca which helps understand the play. Great descriptions of the opera house and how it came to be. Because Margaret Truman lived in Washington, DC so she has the knowledge and expertise to paint a wonderful picture of the area.
on February 23, 2013
Although this book arrived well packaged and on time, I was disappointed with the smaller physical book size and subsquently, its font size. Despite the posted used price (~ $3,75 plus shipping), I was not anticipating less than the full book size and associated larger font. I will cautious in using this supplier in the future.
on May 5, 2014
Excellent read. Margaret Truman's insight into the opera adds a sense of realism to the novel. I have downloaded several of her novels. The one Murder in the Pentagon has not appeared available for my down load. David Hogan
on February 2, 2016
I'm so glad I finally discovered Margaret Truman - better late than never
on October 1, 2012
I am partial to Margaret Truman's mysteries. She tells a great story and always manages to throw in surprises. In addition to a terrific plot, Murder At The Opera also provides much information about opera that I found very interesting. I definetely will recommend this book to my friends.