Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 256 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 271 reviews
on March 5, 2017
Wife is very happy with collection and this completes it. A must have.
on August 14, 2017
4x3 on this DVD but airs on Hallmark channel in 16x9 widescreen. They've cropped the image on the left and right sides. Everything looks strangely compositioned.
on September 2, 2017
Love all of the Murder She Wrote dvds. This is no exception.
on October 10, 2015
Bought as a gift for a fan who is enjoying them. I remember these as well written and well acted. It was a nice surprise to see an older actor appear in an episode.
on April 28, 2017
Good product
on May 6, 2014
Very happy to have the movies for Murder, She Wrote. I was very upset when this show was taken off TV, but I was very happy when I found the movies on Amazon.com. When I want to purchase something, I have started searching Amazon.com first and most of the time find a good deal and purchase.
on July 9, 2017
Great movie speedy delivery
on February 15, 2012
I have been hoping for a release of the movies made after the end of the Murder She Wrote series. This is a wonderful addition to my collection which includes all 12 seasons of the show and most of the books. Angela Lansbury is stellar in her performance as Jessica Fletcher. While my favorite episodes will always be those that occur in the tiny town of cabot cove, I realize only so much murder can occur in one place, hence, her later travels. The rumors of her return to do a final appearance as the famous mystery writer slueth is exciting and I truly hope the studio can pull it together. I'd love to add yet another movie to my collection. I highly recommend all 12 seasons, these 4 movies and any of the books. I've seen them all many times and read each book.
on February 4, 2015
Either you love Murder She Wrote or you don't. I happen to love it. Why? There's not a lot of phony action going on, no guns blazing, no magnificent fight scenes and she is by no means a size zero with a facelift going on. She's more of a normal real life person who is aging gracefully and uses her brain. Not that most of us would have so much excitement in our lives but it's fun to try to figure out who did it before she does.
on May 7, 2017
I love this series and the movies that go with it! Angela Landsbury is wonderful and the movies were great. Love simple mysteries. Thank you, Amanda Race