- File Size: 2544 KB
- Print Length: 282 pages
- Publisher: Whitechapel Press (February 26, 2012)
- Publication Date: February 26, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007E2VB1O
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #369,549 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$17.00|
Save $8.00 (47%)
Murdered In Their Beds (Dead Men Do Tell Tales) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 282 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Murdered In Their Beds (Dead Men Do Tell Tales)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
In June of 1912, in Villisca, Iowa, eight people were slaughtered as they slept. The local authorities requested the help of a Burns detective, and they got James Newton Wilkerson.
Although there were no clues or leads, Wilkerson intended to solve the case and make a name for himself. Based on local gossip and his own suppositions, he began to build a case against a prominent local man.
The author has provided a well-written, well-researched account of the murders, the local atmosphere, the suspects, the division created within the town, and the current status of the murder house.
I found approximately 40 errors. Contains graphic descriptions of ax murders. Includes photos.
Just a hopeful note to the author: I wish that you would consider publishing some of the shorter works for instance the "Hell Hath No Fury" books, in compilations rather than as short individual works. I would much prefer to avoid the interruption of one story to the next when reading them. And it would make it easier for me to continue my collection.
I very much enjoyed this book and highly recommend this author.
Troy Taylor maps out the known facts then leaves you to decipher who the killer COULD be. Great stuff!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Crime > Murder & Mayhem
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Occult & Paranormal > Supernatural
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > True Crime > Murder & Mayhem
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Occult > Ghosts & Haunted Houses
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Occult > Supernatural