Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Murdock London Beard Conditioner | Wash-Out Formula for All Hair Types | Made in England | 8.5 oz
|Price:||$24.00 ($2.82 / Fl Oz) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
|Product Benefits||Softens and strengthens for a beard worth showing off.|
About this item
- HOW TO USE - Massage a beer-cap sized amout in to a wet beard, allow to absorb, rinse through with water.
- WHY WE MAKE IT - After washing, a beard needs conditioning to ensure it stays soft and doesn't become tangled. Our barbers know just how to make a beard soft and strong and this formula ensures just that.
- BARBER TIP - Don’t just rush to rinse it out. Leave it to absorb into the hair for a good minute or two for the best effects. Leaving a lasting natural shine and providing added care to the skin underneath.
- CLEAN LABEL - We care about men. We don’t gamble with their health or wellbeing and have purposefully banned unpleasant or unnecessary ingredients in our Clean Label line-up. Murdock London is formulated without Parabens, Phthalates, Sulphates, PEGs and Synthetic Dyes. It is also Petroleum and Lanolin free and suitable for vegetarians.
Consider a similar item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 1.97 x 2.17 x 0.04 inches; 9.88 Ounces
- Item model number : MDHCBEBC250
- ASIN : B07BWFS93N
- Country of Origin : United Kingdom
- Best Sellers Rank: #153,134 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #629 in Beard Conditioners & Oils
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Oil, Dipterocarpus Turbinatus (Gurjun balsam) oil , Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Juniperus Mexicana (Cedarwood) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Benzyl Benzoate
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
It does appear to be a bit expensive at first, but you only need 1 pump a day (maybe 2 if you have a bigger beard), so a bottle lasts a long time.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.