Murphy's Law (1986)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Rivalled only by "The Evil That Men Do" and "10 to Midnight" for the accolade of Bronson's best movie after his 70s heyday.
I've watched this film several times and always enjoy it. Kathleen Wilhoite makes a sparkling and memorable debut and was seen recently in the first season of "24".
Bronson fans are very unlikey to be disappointed in what is - like many later Bronson pics - pretty standard good action fare elevated by the great man's personal charisma. Therefore, this film is perhaps unlikley to ensnare any new converts.
(1) A SMART MOUTHED TEENAGER WHO USES PHRASES THAT NEEDS CLOROX BLEACH NOT SOAP!
(2) A DERANGED WOMAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE, AFTER ALL HE DID PUT AWAY HER CRIMINAL BOYFRIEND. (CARRIE SNODGRASS IS EXCELLENT IN THIS MOVIE TOO!)
(3) THE MOB IS AFTER HIM, BECAUSE HE TOOK DOWN ONE OF THEIR CRIMINAL BROTHERS WHO'D JUST TOOK A HOSTAGE AND SHOT HER IN THE HEAD! (3) CROOKED COPS ARE OUT TO BETRAY HIM. THAT'S WHAT i'D CALL A FULL DAY!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Back in the 80's when Cannon Films were producing tons of films(I truly miss them back in the old days, they were the best! Read morePublished 5 months ago by Cult Classic
no it did not because I can not watch it in this country and I was not aware of that terriblePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
I'm a big fan of Charles Bronson. I would say this is an average film, not one of his best works, that is for sure.Published 5 months ago by Scott Paul Moresh
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Action & Adventure
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Drama
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Mystery & Thrillers
- Movies & TV > MGM Home Entertainment > All MGM Titles
- Movies & TV > Movies
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > MGM Home Entertainment > All MGM Titles