Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on August 22, 2017
You don't really need this every day, unless you have a muscle injury or you know the next day you will be sore. It definitely helps relieve the delayed onset muscle soreness that comes with a new workout routine, or an intense hike though. I keep it around for those special occasions, but it's not something you need every day.
on June 21, 2017
Love this stuff, take it during and after my workouts.

Definitely seems to help with hydration and recovery
on August 23, 2016
Not sure how much this helps but I've made it part of my daily routine adding to water. Doesn't add any nasty tastes and easy to add.
on October 13, 2017
Love this stuff. Really helping with my workout
on June 20, 2016
Wow; I used Body Fortress Glutamine; in which is good for its price; but this one is better; it looks very white bright; while Body Fortress is some kind of bone-white color. This has very similar price as BodyFortress and Quality is better.
on September 30, 2016
We purchased this to try out in lieu of glutamine pills. I was super skeptical at first, because I really love the ease of just taking a few pills right before bed. Now I prefer the powder. Totally tasteless, no texture to it. I just add it to my protein and it tastes exactly the same as it always does. It works just as well as the pills, I'd say even better.
on May 23, 2017
Muy buen sabor, espero bueno resutados
on June 16, 2016
Best glutamine for the price. Add some to your pre and post workout shake and you're good to go.
on November 2, 2015
I really love this stuff, I worked with a personal trainer 3 times a week and use it while working out. I feel a huge difference since using it, my muscles aren't as sore and I have more energy. It's also great for your immune system, with flu season coming I won't go to the gym without it.
on August 21, 2016
Lies!!! Don't trust nutrition label photographed on the product listing here because the only ingredients are L glutamine, much easier to find then what I thought I was getting. False advertising. unhappy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.