Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 57 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 66 reviews
on November 21, 2014
I have tennis elbow and shoulder pain due to sport injury. I can't take any oral anti-inflammatory relief like Advil since they cause stomach bleeding, so I have to switch to topical relief instead. I have tried many different topical relief: 6 or 7 popular ones you can get off the shelf. Muscle Care is the only one that provides the best and longest lasting relief. I dd develop some allergy on my skin after a while so I have to stop. In those cases, I use Topricin or Celadrin Advanced Joint Health Cream. Both works OK but as if my body gets use to them, I have to switch back to Muscle Care after giving it a bit of time for the skin allergy to calm down. The one "con" I would give Muscle Care is I wish it to be less expensive compare to others. Walgreen used to sell them for a bit cheaper but they raised their price so buying it on Amazon is more convenient and time saving for me. (BTW, I also tried the cream version of this but it didn't work as well and it is more costly.)
on September 21, 2014
Have tried so many products on the market and this one by far, is the best. I originally found it at Walgreens who has discontinued it, but before they did, I purchased six bottles at three to four different locations. I ordered on Amazon this time and feel confident that I will be able to continue receiving this product. IT OVERSHADOWS all products of this type, Biofreeze, Biotone; Icy Hot, prescription analgesic balm and Lidoderm Patches, etc. This cones in Roll on form as well as is great.
on July 26, 2013
I love both the roll on and the ointment. I have neuropathy pain in my hands and my feet, especially my toes, so before bed, I rub it on my toes and hands. I also use it on my legs for muscle cramps and restless legs syndrome caused from medications. I also use it on fibromyalgia pain spots. I use it also during the day if I need to. I am so happy to have found these product that truly work for some many issues I have. One or two less prescription drugs I ave to take. No side effects. Thank you for such great products. Keep them coming.
on January 7, 2015
I love this stuff. I have problems with my neck and shoulder, mostly at night. I tried lots of things, and my sister-in-law got this for my husband, but I used it too. I ran out, and had been using something else, and it didn't work very well. I found the paper that had the information, and ordered it. I don't have sleepless nights, walking the floors in pain anymore.
on January 5, 2013
I have fibromyalgia and have tried just about all the muscle rub products and have found that this one works the best. The only reason I gave it 4 stars vs. 5 is the smell...it stays with you longer than Biofreeze which I used exclusively before trying this Muscle Care. The biofreeze smell dissipates quicker but I think the Muscle Care lasts longer which is very important to me.
on May 4, 2015
This has not completely gotten rid of the pain however it does help tremendously and enables me to sleep at night. I keep it right by my night stand and when I wake up with pain I use it right away and I am able to at least get back to sleep. I would recommend this for anyone that has pain in back, shoulder, joints or anywhere on your body. I love the roll on effect as it is real easy to apply. Hope it helps you as much as it has helped me.
on March 14, 2015
Initially found this at Walgreens, and although it was a bit pricey, I decided to try it. It was such a great product I went back for more and discovered it was discontinued. I purchased what I could from other Walgreens stores, gave a bottle to a friend and have continued to order since then via Amazon. Highly recommend this product! I live in chronic pain and no other product is as effective in helping to relieve my pain as is MsuscleCare.
on March 31, 2015
Love it! The pain relieving effects last much longer than Zim's Max Freeze and the other products I have tried, which have been many. I can feel good about applying it to my skin because it does not have potentially harmful ingredients in it. It is pricey but I am finding it to be a worthwhile purchase. It is unlikely that I will be buying any other pain relief application from here on out. Highly recommend!
on May 1, 2014
This product was for my husband - he has been in a great deal of pain since he has fallen on the ice this winter- we have bought other products and didn't help but this 1 is amazing!!! I haven't said anything in the last 2 days to him and he hasn't complained about the pain!! :))) first time in months!!! Muscle care is really working; not just for 30 mins- it's really taking away the pain. I would definitely recommend this product!! It's so nice not to see him sitting here in pain!!!
on March 23, 2014
I received my order within just a few days of ordering while in severe hip pain. I applied as directed three times the first day and four the next and got much needed relief. Subsequently I was able to go down to once a day at the time of day of most noticable pain - early in the morning. In is not a cure but good relief so I can sleep and navigate around during the day.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse