Other Sellers on Amazon
Creatine Monohydrate Powder MuscleTech Cell-Tech Creatine Powder Post Workout Recovery Drink Muscle Builder For Men & Women Muscle Building Creatine Supplements Fruit Punch, 3 lbs (27 Serv)
Enhance your purchase
|Diet Type||Gluten Free|
|Product Benefits||Muscle Growth|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Unit Count||48.0 Ounce|
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||3 Pounds|
About this item
- CREATINE MONOHYDRATE – Cell-Tech is the best for a reason. Specifically formulated for those looking to pack on lean muscle, Cell-Tech is a scientifically engineered, 3rd gen creatine formula featuring a clinically validated blend of creatine + carbs
- Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
- MUSCLE BUILDER – Every scoop delivers 5g of HPLC-certified creatine monohydrate, which helps reduce recovery time between sets, amplify strength and build more lean muscle
- MUSCLE RECOVERY – Creatine is found naturally in the muscle cells and helps your muscles produce energy during heavy lifting or HIIT exercise
- BCAAs AMINO ACIDS – Quickly digested and absorbed, this formula supplies a 2:1:1 ratio of BCAAs, plus taurine and alanine – two of the most abundant amino acids in muscles, which aid in cell volumizing
- DAILY WORKOUT SUPPLEMENTS – Mix 1 scoop of Cell-Tech with 6 oz of water immediately following your workout. For BETTER RESULTS, mix 2 scoops of Cell-Tech with 12 oz of water immediately following your workout
From the manufacturer
Advanced Creatine Formula
Scientifically engineered for those looking to pack on lean muscle and boost strength, Cell-Tech is an advanced creatine formula featuring a clinically validated blend of creatine and carbohydrates. No other creatine formula has the science and proven track record to deliver like Cell-Tech.
ULTRA-PURE & CLINICALLY VALIDATED
Cell-Tech features a clinically validated blend of HPLC-tested, ultra-pure creatine monohydrate and carbohydrates, plus an amino + BCAA matrix. Spend less time recovering and more time building muscle.
PUSHING THE LIMIT OF SCIENCE AND HUMAN POTENTIAL
10g of creatine
Every scoop delivers HPLC-certified creatine monohydrate.
200mg of ALA
Research suggests ALA improves absorption of creatine and glucose.
5g Critical BCAA & Amino Matrix
Supplies a 2:1:1 ratio of BCAAs, plus taurine and alanine.
HOW & WHEN TO TAKE:
Take 1 scoop with 6 oz. of water. For better results, take 2 scoops with 12 oz. of water. Take immediately following your workout. If you’re not training that day, have your serving in the morning when you wake up.
For more than two decades, MuscleTech has delivered the most effective and advanced creatine solutions for increasing muscle size and strength – and Cell-Tech has led the way. It’s proof that MuscleTech continues to push the limits of science and research every day.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 6 x 10.12 inches; 3 Pounds
- Item model number : CELH3-003-FP-0-UK
- Date First Available : July 15, 2012
- Manufacturer : MuscleTech
- ASIN : B008LQT7UY
- Best Sellers Rank: #5,723 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
As with all creatine products, maintain an adequate state of hydration during use. Do not use if you suffer from diabetes or if you are prone to hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia. If you experience a skin rash or other allergic reaction, discontinue use and consult a medical doctor. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Creatine monohydrate, Taurine, L-Alanine, L-leucine, L-Valine, L-isoleucine, Alapha Lipoic Acid, Multi -Stage Carb Blend ( Maltodextrin, dextrose, modcarb,oat bran, quinoa, buckwheat, millet, Waxy Maize, Cluster Dextrin, Soluable Corn Fiber, Silicon Diocide, Citric Acid
Take 2 scoops of CELL-TECH with 12 oz. of water immediately following your workout. If you’re not training that day, take 2 scoops in the morning when you wake up.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on July 17, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.