Bubble Witch Saga 3 BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 3, 2017
Bought for Anatomy class and very happy I did. It is very detailed and the photos and colors are vivid and labeled well. It is an excellent study tool. I 3-hole-punched mine so I could put it in a binder. That was very helpful to me. I would recommend this for anyone studying Anatomy, or even Physiology, especially for the price.
on December 5, 2014
I am a huge fan of the BarCharts and have many. This one is nicely laminated, fits well in a binder or just by itself. They are great for a quick reference, supplementing your textbooks, or having in your workplace for a quick look. I do realize that in a world of Google some might think these obsolete. For me nothing can beat something tangible. I have not been disappointed with any of the BarCharts that I have purchased.
on September 20, 2015
I ordered this to help my daughter with her anatomy and physiology class at college. She loves it. It has great information and helps her study for exams. I definitely encourage anyone that is taking this coarse, or a similar one, to order this study aid. I purchased it with several other quickstudy guides and have reviewed them together with this same review due to it applying to all of them. The quickstudy guides are all great and are a must for busy college or high school students.
on March 20, 2017
Hi this is a great product. I ordered 4 of these for anatomy students in addition to anatomy 2, joints and ligaments and the skeletal system, and only 3 out of 4 arrived and one of the 3 arrived bent. Please send 4th immediately
on October 8, 2017
The chart itself is okay but it already comes hole punched. Very misleading as the photos all show complete cards. I was hoping to get the item without holes (and put my own in if needed, likely 2 on the top).
on July 29, 2017
Good product and as advertised. Easy to read and well printed.
on August 18, 2017
Nice review of systems
on April 23, 2017
very helpful
on January 21, 2013
This chart is so informative, that even a kid can learn about is. It simply explain a lot of information about the muscular system. I highly recommend this chart to anyone that is in the health field.
on September 23, 2017